Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Next Update — 5.9

This is not a solution for every one but i try it and almost complete the event it depend on the drops from the planes and the Vaults.
This my second year in this event :D already complete the 400 flights to dahshur.
I buyed a curse of the pharaoh and orderly set and its help me and cost me greens.
Used some bonuses GD, D, SG and the drops was so pad from the planes that mean there is a bug also with the drops from the planes using bonuses in this event.
I try it 2 days and that was not helpful at all it cost me guys :banghead::banghead::banghead:
My advice if someone want to spend greens think about it because if you start you will not stop spending before you complete the event ;) then it will be more than 50 to 100 greens.
Other bug i found is that sometimes the planes not counted and some complete collection not add it to side task for the event :cry:
Good Luck All (y)
True about things not being counted for side task. Ive already completed Lord of the Nile quest but it didn't count in side quest, so I didn't get 20 straitjackets- if they'd come through as jackets. Now just need statue of osiris to finish side quest a second time.

True about things not being counted for side task. Ive already completed Lord of the Nile quest but it didn't count in side quest, so I didn't get 20 straitjackets- if they'd come through as jackets. Now just need statue of osiris to finish side quest a second time.
I received the bonus chest this year... full of jackets, not F3 :D
And drops from the statues flight were ok, I've completed all 5 this year.
But drops from the other flights... that's a complete different story. Very very very seldom:(
I'm not sure I'll be able to finish it. Maybe, if they fix the jackets bug soon enough

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I received the bonus chest this year... full of jackets, not F3 :D
And drops from the statues flight were ok, I've completed all 5 this year.
But drops from the other flights... that's a complete different story. Very very very seldom:(
I'm not sure I'll be able to finish it. Maybe, if they fix the jackets bug soon enough
Been the opposite for me. The other collection has been done, but the one time I actually get ahead in an event, GI ruins it with a real curse...on the two collections that I'm needing to complete at the moment

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@Navigata07 no idea, that would be for Ivan & G! to decide
Well helicopters arent usually used to transport passengers from airports to other destinations, so maybe they can set it up that they do a tour of some kind, which is what most helicopters are used for in cities. Maybe a collection of sorts.

Well helicopters arent usually used to transport passengers from airports to other destinations, so maybe they can set it up that they do a tour of some kind, which is what most helicopters are used for in cities. Maybe a collection of sorts.
:D You're not fully correct. I flew recently Nice - Monaco 7 minutes on helicopter. Alternatively I could take a taxi, travel 45 mins and pay perhaps 10 euro less (single person trip). The guys in Monaco do have their "national" airline Heli Air and they used to offer helicopter transfers from Monaco to Nice, Cannes, St Tropez and even (if I'm correct) Marseilles.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
:D You're not fully correct. I flew recently Nice - Monaco 7 minutes on helicopter. Alternatively I could take a taxi, travel 45 mins and pay perhaps 10 euro less (single person trip). The guys in Monaco do have their "national" airline Heli Air and they used to offer helicopter transfers from Monaco to Nice, Cannes, St Tropez and even (if I'm correct) Marseilles.
Well you learn something new everyday. Guess my view on helicopters are based on how they are used in the states. Most copters are used to give city tours and of course for news coverage. Helis are pretty expensive to maintain, so maybe they aren't economically feasible. Also, Monaco is a pretty wealthy city/country, so it may have the market to have helicopter routes (plus the lack of land for lengthy runways maybe)

Top Bottom