Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Next Update — 5.9

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Free2Play, sorry Ivan for adding you, but i've got a question, which also concerns Android players with an older device.
The updates which are planned to the end of the year: Can a device with Android 4.2.2 handle the updates????
Two of my devices (Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1) run on 4.2.2, so it's important for me to know!!
Thanks for sharing the info and i'm looking forward to your answer and offcourse the updates!!!

We have no intention to raise minimum OS version requirement which is 4.0.3 for Android at the moment before 2017 ends unless there's a obligation to do it that we can't ignore like a request by Google Play itself. If anything comes up, we'll warn you as far ahead as possible.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
I hope the big feature is not in game chat .. many of us are already connected on Facebook messenger

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
I’ve got 900 gold tokens waiting to restart my mints . Will I need them for other things .. Any tips would be useful

I’ve got 900 gold tokens waiting to restart my mints . Will I need them for other things .. Any tips would be useful
donation to a nice neighbor :) ?
more serious answer - if I had your gold, I would upgrade Reserve Hangar2 to max level and would buy Pawn Shop->Logistical Center->Design Center to receive two times more collectible per day. Don't have any clue would the other two groups of buildings (for coins and for passengers) be useful or not.

I hope the big feature is not in game chat .. many of us are already connected on Facebook messenger

That is a pretty single minded way of looking at in game communication. I would guess
your "many of us" is actually a very small fraction of AC players. There are many people
who refuse to touch anything associated with fb including their messenger. It would be
interesting to know the number of players who quit because they have no way
to communicate for gifting, neighbor requests and launching just to name a few.

With that said it does not bother me anymore as all my neighbors are here though I feel
for the vast number of lost AC players. Also in game comms come with their own set of
issues and I actually highly doubt this is what he is referring to.

Did anyone else laugh a bit when you read "no it is not a mission to mars"

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
The problem with the forum it’s slow . With chats groups it’s instant . We should have a global chat group players would learn an incredible amount by listening to players like the best..Sasha dazfat darek . ..pinokio . Hans ... Rozen joining in launch groups .. I’m josh -70 AJ taught me an incredible amount .Then the others help me progress immensely... I’m not bringing the forum down I’m just voicing my opinion

The problem with the forum it’s slow . With chats groups it’s instant . We should have a global chat group players would learn an incredible amount by listening to players like the best..Sasha dazfat darek . ..pinokio . Hans ... Rozen joining in launch groups .. I’m josh -70 AJ taught me an incredible amount .Then the others help me progress immensely... I’m not bringing the forum down I’m just voicing my opinion
I’m hearing you, Josh. I’m also in a few of those launch groups. The rapid chat makes for a steep but beneficial learning curve. For some it might be too fast. I personally don’t have any deep burning issues with messenger, but FB and it’s world domination mindset is bloody annoying. On the other hand, getting 1000s of people to switch across to WhatsApp ( or does FB own that now as well??) would be a mighty task.

I would certainly prefer a “political neutral” chat program for the game but it must (a) not impair or slow the game processing down (good luck making that happen) and (b) be usable in game ie. not having to jump across apps or run 2 devices at once. If GI can achieve these things, which would highly surprise me, then having it all bundled together has to be a better idea for the majority of players. If it works, embrace it. If it doesn’t, then we won’t really be surprised :ROFLMAO::rolleyes: and old methods will prevail.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
Can’t wait for this new super hard event .. hope it’s worth the wait..I think I will pass on the badges lol

@cats are awesome
Mystery super bonus available always in alliance office (y)
allianceoffice.jpg

Top Bottom