Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android New update brings no event, game doesn't save, QL launch in the loop

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
They forced my Android to update and lost my unlimited Gift capability, but i almost got enough flight items to finish all destination, if they delay this update for 1 more day than i will not need any flight items anymore.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
The update works on my main game now except one thing, like @melony, my main game still has only 4d 7h left, and I have closed and reopened the game several times. :(

By the way, for the ticket I opened yesterday, the response I got today is to install apps to capture log and send the log to them. I don't understand why GI would never respond in a straight way by saying there is a bug they are fixing. At the time they sent the response, the update was almost out already.
Hi @Long I noticed 5 hours ago my clock changed to 16 days. GI told me yesterday they would look into my problem Today it's fixed. They really have their own language.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Thanks Free2Play Ivan for fixing AC. Seems to be working good, however with over 100 horseshoes used I still have never had a drop. Still not working.
Works for me, nice and fine. Of course, drops are marked as "Very Seldom" (means Almost never), but i got my first collections!!

As Ivan wrote, also iOS version update is ready, and on way to AppStore. So hope they will approve it soon, so also iOS users can benefit from update. (y)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
This new android update really works...the drop rate from leprechaun are very good. i am done with the horse shoe part.. thanks GI for a stable and working update (y)

By the way, for the ticket I opened yesterday, the response I got today is to install apps to capture log and send the log to them. I don't understand why GI would never respond in a straight way by saying there is a bug they are fixing. At the time they sent the response, the update was almost out already.

The thing with support asking you to install a Logcat program is that this only works if:

1) You are rooted
OR
2) You are running an Android version prior to Jellybean

I have tried to explain to GI support numerous times that since Google updated Android to Jellybean that root is required to run a Logcat application and gain logs of 3rd party applications - however everytime it has fallen on deaf ears and they just repeated that I need to install Logcat!

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
The thing with support asking you to install a Logcat program is that this only works if:

1) You are rooted
OR

I have tried to explain to GI support numerous times that since Google updated Android to Jellybean that root is required to run a Logcat application and gain logs of 3rd party applications - however everytime it has fallen on deaf ears and they just repeated that I need to install Logcat!
I got the same reply from GI support, but ignored it. My problem of game not saving was solved with the latest update for android.

1) You are rooted
OR

Thanks @Dave! I didn't bother to look at Logcat at all, GI support basically just copied and pasted this same useless response to every ticket, and if you don't do that, they would keep saying that so they have excuse to not give you a real response. What a waste of time! It is like years ago when your building suddenly disappeared and then GI would ask you to take a screenshot (at that time taking a screenshot on Android was very difficult to do), so if you did not give them the screenshot, it's your problem and your fault, despite the fact that how could you possibly take a screenshot of a disappeared building? :mad:

Dracocraft26

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Dracocraft26
GI customer is far behind the reality experienced on the player side. All rewards for example are coming in two parts Coins and expérience points, these experience points stopped adding with the last Valentine quest for whatever reason, the answer fresh from now is :

Mary Lempp (Game Insight Support)

Mar 17, 09:22

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Mary and I am glad to help you.

You will still receive coins and other rewards for completing the quests, but as I've said before, experience points are no longer added see as they are, in fact, worthless when you've reached the highest level in the game.

Should you come across additional questions you need my assistance with, please feel free to e-mail me back and open the request for a further discussion.

Sincerely, Mary Lempp Your Support Team

Emphasis from my side, my points total is a bit more than 850000.. my request to them is simple, either they remove the points rewards past level 50 and replace by tokens, gold, or notes :) or at least they make the feel" that people are gaining something and let the counter roll ( even if useless).
And if they could get rid of the screenshot automatic thing , that will save time..

GI customer is far behind the reality experienced on the player side. All rewards for example are coming in two parts Coins and expérience points, these experience points stopped adding with the last Valentine quest for whatever reason, the answer fresh from now is :

Mary Lempp (Game Insight Support)

Mar 17, 09:22

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Mary and I am glad to help you.

You will still receive coins and other rewards for completing the quests, but as I've said before, experience points are no longer added see as they are, in fact, worthless when you've reached the highest level in the game.

Should you come across additional questions you need my assistance with, please feel free to e-mail me back and open the request for a further discussion.

Sincerely, Mary Lempp Your Support Team

Emphasis from my side, my points total is a bit more than 850000.. my request to them is simple, either they remove the points rewards past level 50 and replace by tokens, gold, or notes :) or at least they make the feel" that people are gaining something and let the counter roll ( even if useless).
And if they could get rid of the screenshot automatic thing , that will save time..

Didn't notice that until seeing your post just now. The experience counter definitely stopped. And it is not completely correct to say they are worthless because when they introduce new levels say 51 to 55, the experiences would be used. Surprised to see GI says something in their game worthless, they never said that before. o_O

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Didn't notice that until seeing your post just now. The experience counter definitely stopped. And it is not completely correct to say they are worthless because when they introduce new levels say 51 to 55, the experiences would be used. Surprised to see GI says something in their game worthless, they never said that before. o_O
I was surprised too now, when i saw that answer. Just today i wanted to search throught the forum, if there was something posted about experience problem, but it looks this is worthless for GI. Yes, wierd. Now i can finally collect few hundreds of collections... coins will be only benefit :D

I think @Dave wrote somewhere that this experience point stoppage was by design, not a bug.
Game Insight support page has this to say:

• Why don't I get my experience points collected any longer? I am on the 50th level in the game.
  • Currently the 50th level is the maximum one in the game, that is why experience points are not collected when you reach it.
I have since stopped collecting whatever collection I have completed, I am waiting for new levels to come before harvesting them.

Dracocraft26

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Dracocraft26
it is not by design, i was at level 50 well before this quest, and my points were adding nicely, hoping to reach a million, in order to see what was going to happen. Some friends are around 5 millions points.. So this is full of BS to say that it stopped when level 50 was reached.. ( if it was so , everybody would have the same number of points no ? ) ;-)

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
it is not by design, i was at level 50 well before this quest, and my points were adding nicely, hoping to reach a million, in order to see what was going to happen. Some friends are around 5 millions points.. So this is full of BS to say that it stopped when level 50 was reached.. ( if it was so , everybody would have the same number of points no ? ) ;-)
If I remember correctly, XP count stopped with Valentine quest update.
It froze the count at whatever the total points you had at the time of the update.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
As ivan mentioned that new levels are coming, therefore xp counter has stopped.It's not a bug.
I think when new level's will come everyone's xp counter will start from same point as some player's are having 1 million xp amd some are having 5 million. Thus giving every player same xp's to reach next level.

Top Bottom