Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android New update brings no event, game doesn't save, QL launch in the loop

Sometimes I think that this forum is more fun than the silly game. Especially when it doesn't work properly :LOL:

I agree, the forum provides a place to air your grievances :mad:.
I am more lost when the forum breaks down than when the game breaks down!

I think there are 2 teams of programmers in GI:
The first team creates the stable code and the other adds new features (and include bugs).

So the first release is good, the 2nd is buggy,
the 3rd will fix the major bugs, the 4th will include some old bugs and introduce some new bugs!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
I've just checked my 3 games ( all Android) on saving progress. I wrote down the amount of coins, flightpoints, horse shoes and sickles.
Than i clicked some buildings to receive coins, landed my planes and collected the gifts. Thanks everyone who sent me gifts today.
After that i wrote down the new scores. Visited Madlen Airborn without collecting something, returned to the game and immidiately close it down.
When i started AC again, i saw that the new scores where still there, so..... ALL MY GAMES ARE SAVING PROGRESS and i can visit friends.
I didn't do any launches on my games after the new update. The only bugs in the games is NOT counting flightpoints, but that was already an issue before the new update and NO drops from the Gangnam's!!!!!
Maybe a tip for you all: VISIT MADLEN AIRBORN AND DON'T COLLECT THERE, GO BACK TO YOUR GAME AND SHUT THE GAME IMMIDIATELY.
Give it a try and maybe it works!!!! By the way i've allways visited Madlen before shutting down.

Hi all,
I've just checked my 3 games ( all Android) on saving progress. I wrote down the amount of coins, flightpoints, horse shoes and sickles.
Than i clicked some buildings to receive coins, landed my planes and collected the gifts. Thanks everyone who sent me gifts today.
After that i wrote down the new scores. Visited Madlen Airborn without collecting something, returned to the game and immidiately close it down.
When i started AC again, i saw that the new scores where still there, so..... ALL MY GAMES ARE SAVING PROGRESS and i can visit friends.
I didn't do any launches on my games after the new update. The only bugs in the games is NOT counting flightpoints, but that was already an issue before the new update and NO drops from the Gangnam's!!!!!
Maybe a tip for you all: VISIT MADLEN AIRBORN AND DON'T COLLECT THERE, GO BACK TO YOUR GAME AND SHUT THE GAME IMMIDIATELY.
Give it a try and maybe it works!!!! By the way i've allways visited Madlen before shutting down.

If your game was already affected by the bug (through spaceship launching), visiting Madlen will NOT make any difference, as soon as you visit Madlen and return to your game, everything was reset back. It is like a virus, once you get it, you won't be able to get rid off it, regardless what you do, you can only wait for the fix.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@Long , I think my games are "Bug" free, because i did NOT launch a rocket on my games for about 2 weeks or so.
@Suresh , you're right. I'm also an "Oldtimer" and saving progress is a problem for some long time. Was never fixed after the
several updates. And Yes, since that problem i always visit a friend before shutting down the game.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
@Dave and @Bali Hi do let me know if you face any issue in landing the rocket in the current red launch by @Abhishek Jain

currently i am getting the same black background if i click something while wainting for my rocket to come back from 13min... visiting a neighbor did not shorten the time to return

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
I experienced a real scare... :barefoot: I participated in red QL launch party in which one two QL were there..so the timer came to 13 min...but i started getting that dreaded black background when you click anything like visiting neighbor or landing a guest plane...and guess what when the timer went to zero the lander won't land..:censored: i thought maybe i am stuck in the new 13 min loop. to make matter worse i was not able to visit any neighbor ...except for the default madlen airborn...

I visited her and from there tried visiting other neighbor..was successful and when i came back i was able to land my rocket...it would had been a real nightmare...had i not been able to land my rocket back

Top Bottom