Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android New update brings no event, game doesn't save, QL launch in the loop

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I am sorry, why exactly I am on that list?

@greensmith and @Gt city

No offense, but I would like to know if my launches give bugs, I will not be joining then.
@Theo1977
It's not your fault, it's a bug in the game that affects some players. A while ago, I went to join your launch and was shunted to my own launch. No one could see me or join me. When I reported the bug I called it a "ghost launch." My only two options were to put in all the fuel myself or let the 24 hours run out. I chose to let it run out.
This happened more times with you and other players so I began to list those neighbors whose launches I could not join. This does not mean other players cannot join you. Don't know what causes it.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
@Theo1977
It's not your fault, it's a bug in the game that affects some players. A while ago, I went to join your launch and was shunted to my own launch. No one could see me or join me. When I reported the bug I called it a "ghost launch." My only two options were to put in all the fuel myself or let the 24 hours run out. I chose to let it run out.
This happened more times with you and other players so I began to list those neighbors whose launches I could not join. This does not mean other players cannot join you. Don't know what causes it.
Cheers,
Tom
Thanks Tom, I wasn't sure. It seems that in the last few weeks I randomly got the QL bug as well, so maybe it comes and goes depending on what version we use!

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Just downloaded and installed new update. minime game shuttle landed and I can launch again. (y) Thanks, Ivan. :D
But, no Dancing Leprechaun event, yet.

Edit: Updated jj game. Seems to be back in business as usual.
My shuttle landed, too. Thanks, free2play and the team! :whistle:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Just downloaded and installed new update. minime game shuttle landed and I can launch again. (y) Thanks, Ivan. :D
But, no Dancing Leprechaun event, yet.

Edit: Updated jj game. Seems to be back in business as usual.
My shuttle landed, too. Thanks, free2play and the team! :whistle:
Works fine for me. Game works, progress is saved, i was able to land shuttle.

Gangnam's gives me few drops, so i only need a Hat and first collection will be finished.
Very seldom drops, bit at least they ARE.

Huge thanks to Free2Play and Team, marvelous work. Since i enjoyed nice Sunday, walking around and relaxing, the Team worked a lot! Great job, guys! (y)

Hope there will be update for iOS too, i checked there, 10 Horseshoes used - NO drops...

The update works on my main game now except one thing, like @melony, my main game still has only 4d 7h left, and I have closed and reopened the game several times. :(

By the way, for the ticket I opened yesterday, the response I got today is to install apps to capture log and send the log to them. I don't understand why GI would never respond in a straight way by saying there is a bug they are fixing. At the time they sent the response, the update was almost out already.

Top Bottom