Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android New update brings no event, game doesn't save, QL launch in the loop

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
I updated jj game first and everything is fine.
Then, I updated minime game which is on an android tab and it was the beginning of the nightmare.
1) Other than Dancing with the Leprechauns logo on a start screen, there is no event. Snow is gone. That's all.
2) The game does not save any more. It goes back to the state after the update every time I close and open.
3) All the flights count and space launches count is set to zero for every single fight. Only the total stars shows correct number.
4) I joined a 1-QL launch by @Fatdaz (Thanks for the launch! :D) and there were @Abhishek Jain and 6 others in the launch. I got 2 hr 23m. When I close the game and come back to check, it is set back to 2hr 23m and start countdown all over again and again... I am left in the black hole.

Anybody else has this problem or is it just minime?
I cannot play until this gets fixed.:(
Even the GI logo to hit for support on the game screen became unresponsive, so I had to send an email to GI support separately.:arghh:

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Well, I decided to babysit minime until the shuttle countdown reaches 0 and see what happens. And guess what, The icon says it is ready, but the shuttle is not landing. Clicking "Ready" gives no response. #%$&@&#^%^ !!!
So, I close the game and open again. And there you go...again back to 2hr 23m, beginning of the countdown. :cry:

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
Jay, I have same problem with you on my android, can't visit neighbors as well, and my shuttle not able to land as well, no quest too, but they always return your bank cash after you used it.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
2) The game does not save any more. It goes back to the state after the update every time I close and open.
3) All the flights count and space launches count is set to zero for every single fight. Only the total stars shows correct number.

Thanks for everyone who reported it. We've found why it's happening and work on an update that will fix it.

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Free2Play (sorry kitten!!!).

Good to know you are reading our posts and taking note, we all love this game and to have you respond to our concerns and comments re the new updates is heartening indeed! (y)(y)

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Thanks for everyone who reported it. We've found why it's happening and work on an update that will fix it.
Thanks for your reply, Ivan. :)
Now, my jj game is affected too. Joined a 1-QL launch launch before I went to bed and this morning when I got up, found it in a 2hr 23m loop. Then a few min later, it changed to "ready" but cannot land. At this point, all my flight & space launch counts are set to zero.
Hope you fix the bug soon. (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
ufff isnt only inconew . i have all that problems lol, ok lets wait for update, maybe i dont gonna contact them , just gonna wait for the update

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
ufff isnt only inconew . i have all that problems lol, ok lets wait for update, maybe i dont gonna contact them , just gonna wait for the update

You have unlimited gift as my android, send gift to your neighbors than restart the game, you can send gift to your neighbors again, because your game can't save but your neighbors can receive your gifts

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
You have unlimited gift as my android, send gift to your neighbors than restart the game, you can send gift to your neighbors again, because your game can't save but your neighbors can receive your gifts
I like this, but it will only work for games not affected by the bug as affected games can't save....

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Jay J @Yulee my game on android is "wierd" too.

Top100 is empty, cannot see Top100 launches, i cannot land Red rocket, even if it sais Ready...
When i click on guest plane, the background of game become black/grey... Same if i click on dancing Gangnam or flowers... Doh...:blackeye::blackeye:

I even record a video, if someone want to see it, how this looks like :snaphappy::spam:

Top Bottom