Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
If anyone can find my neighborhood, I do have six Brazilian Villas and six Brazilian Cottages. As I am very short on space, they are really crammed into my housing area. As I just got started I don't have any stadiums as of yet. I have received a few stadium gifts, which I really appreciate.

Thanks everyone!

I Fly a.k.a. Username.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Hello neighbors, i have lost all my neihbors but 6(melony-stadium,sierra nevada,patrickmast,lfcawc,blueskyairways). I know i was friends with over 60 people, so if you would please add me i would appreciate it! Send me a PM so i will know you are from the forum.
Also I need 1 hull part and 1 laser cutter for my repair base.
need 3 ergo chairs and 3 smoke detectors for terminal.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Wow, you guys are amazing. I had not even noticed that flights we completed long ago like cypress and goa have items we need for the new challenge. You have to check everything.
I have not got a stadium yet as I have had busy day :) but hope to get enough for one tomorrow and some of the quest items.

Many congratulations to bubbajed for his new son but....what are you doing playing games when there are nappies to change :)
Debbie
Hard to get my hands on him cause mom cant get enough of him!!!! Thank you so much, we are very blessed!

Device
  1. iPad
@Magneto: Why you have to use greens for completion to build the stadium? All items can drop from Flights to several destinations as Cyprus, Goa, Rio and i think New York (not available for me at the moment).
But the courious thing is I can't see your new brazilian buildings Magneto. I visited your city just now and sent to you a Robotic Lawnmover and I didn't see one of your new buildings. And thats with all neighbours. Only in Borys City I saw the buildings, but maybe because I just added him.

Signature is updated (some items dropped from flights - drop rate is good at the moment, nearly with every flight one item is dropping)

I wonder if we have stumbled on another glitch. I have 4 Brazilian villas and 6 Brazilian cottages just above my 4 circus tents. Temporarily, I have changed my avatar so you can see them. I also have 1 stadium almost complete and it is on the far right of my city just under the 4 universities

Device
  1. iPad
Signature updated and gifts returned. I really appreciate all the stuff for the football quest. Got a bunch of benches from the Cyprus flights. Hoping to finish at least 1 stadium tomorrow.

Most of my neighbors are showing as username so I have no clue who I am sending to.

Good luck to all and special congrats to bubbajed!!!

Device
  1. iPad
Question to you all. I still have all 4 universities but will need to come up with more space for more stadiums. Have any of you considered eliminating all but one university or taking some action related to that to regain space? BTW, thanks for the rec on Cyprus. Will start dispatching those tonight.

Device
  1. iPad
BTW, looking for a thread but can't find anything on this. When trying to add some of y'all, I get a message that says something like "invalid promo code," which is throwing me off. Anyone else got that?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
PatrickMast
Hi Neighbors,

Have been traveling lately without daily Internet connections, so I apologize when I skipped a day. Finally on the forum again, and noticed it was a good decision to skip the upgrades so far. Will read forum to catch up...

Thanks to all who have been sending me!!!

Patrick

I'm sorry Cioli, I take part of the blame for my somewhat positive statement about the update.

I'm having great difficulty in knowing what I'm sending my neighbors, who they are, and where I should fly. Do I fly to the three new destinations to get stars and stadiums, or to Goa, Rio and New York to get things for the stadium. I think I'm going to play a little and hopefully I'll figure out what I'm doing. I certainly wouldn't mind some assistance if anyone can help me out.

I Fly

No no I Fly don't take any of the blame !

The blame is only on GI for these updates that goes the other way that they should (deterioration instead of improvement).

For your other point, I will fly extensively to the quest destinations to get the stars and the items.
Once finished, I'll go to the other destinations if needed for the stadiums items.

Device
  1. iPad
Question to you all. I still have all 4 universities but will need to come up with more space for more stadiums. Have any of you considered eliminating all but one university or taking some action related to that to regain space? BTW, thanks for the rec on Cyprus. Will start dispatching those tonight.
I eliminated 3 universities to regain some space. I just kept one university.

Onehyy

Device
  1. iPad
FYI per this thread allegedly if you upgrade you can add android neighbors... https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/lets-be-friends-new-update.1520/

Has anyone tried?

Yes. I was sent a friend request by an android user last night on the back of my post requesting defrosters. I was able to accept the request and received a gift this morning. HOWEVER, the gift that was sent to me was a defroster, what arrived was 3 units of fuel. I have returned the gift from the received screen and am currently waiting to see whether the 3 fuel units I sent back turn back into a defroster or remain as fuel. Next test will be to see whether gifts sent from iOS to Android also magically morph! No idea whether Android-iOS gift exchanges count towards the 20 limit.

Many thanks to whoever sent me a copy machine, finally. I still only see "user name" for neighbors, sadly.I sent copy machines as gifts to all my neighbors this morning in hopes I would get one in return, et voila!

Is it possible to send university related gifts? I wouldn't mind receiving some in preparation of the next university offer, wink, wink.

Hi to all . I've update the game and I have a curious problem. I can visit all the "username" friends but I when i try to take some items from them the game says DAILY LIMIT reached Come tomorrow. This happened the day before yesterday and yesterday (that is 48 hours ) after the update . ANyone with the same problem. I already send a ticket to GI .

Thanks a lot for the gifts. I send mine also. Urge need of archive boxes.
Level 28 53 hearts ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom