Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all & congrats to Bubbajed

Stan Breckner if you add me as a friend I can send video boards

I'm having little luck with the It's a goal items - in socks at all yet! I think people can see my 4 cottages & 3 villas but the only persons I can see is LFCAWC..anyone else have this issue?

Also I keep getting NULL items delivered off guest planes...anyone know what these are...they don't appear in the warehouse or collections.

Would LOVE tv panels, grinding machines , controllers & all footy stuff, thanks for all gifts received.

Device
  1. iPad
Hello neighbors!

My neighborhood is getting packed solid. To make space for the Stadium Challenge I sold off two waterparks. I do appreciate when people have beautifully designed themed neighborhoods. That being said, mine has always been "efficient." Now it's getting like an overfilled closet. I'm sorry I'm making it more difficult to find things you may want to click on.

I have two stadium up and two in storage. I will need to eliminate one of my Brazilian Villas to make room for the third stadium construction. At this point I still have six villas and six cottages.

Thank you all for the gifts. I'm returning them up to my 20 limit. I reset later today.

I did try adding a few android neighbors, but I don't know if any of them have accepted, as username seems to be very common around here.

Congrats to Bubbajed!

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
Just for the fun of it, I happened to have a spy glass that I had earned sometime ago. That is the thing that increases the chance of quest items drops by 150% for six hours. As I am sending most of my flights to Cyprus, I figured, let's see what happens. I know Cyprus has been very generous without any assistance, but this may be a fluke, but I had three flights land from Cyprus after I activated my spy glass and it was like a broken slot machine. Between those three flights I must have gotten eight items. Then I went to click on my Villas, I got socks and gloves flying all over the place. It's only been 30 minutes, so I'll have to see how things go. I have a flight from Goa coming in shortly, I'm going to wait and see what I get so I can report....Standing by. Oh well, nothing except the radio transmitter. In any event, I figured I'd report my findings.

I Fly

Updating...
my next three flights from Cyprus landed. I only received one item from each flight, but I did get two screens and one bench, which were very helpful.

Device
  1. iPad
Morning all & congrats to Bubbajed

Stan Breckner if you add me as a friend I can send video boards

I'm having little luck with the It's a goal items - in socks at all yet! I think people can see my 4 cottages & 3 villas but the only persons I can see is LFCAWC..anyone else have this issue?

Also I keep getting NULL items delivered off guest planes...anyone know what these are...they don't appear in the warehouse or collections.

Would LOVE tv panels, grinding machines , controllers & all footy stuff, thanks for all gifts received.

I'm getting the Null item every once in a while also. Looks like a small generator of some sort and it really doesn't do anything that I can tell

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Jonnycash
Username
Jonnycash
Hi to all . I've update the game and I have a curious problem. I can visit all the "username" friends but I when i try to take some items from them the game says DAILY LIMIT reached Come tomorrow. This happened the day before yesterday and yesterday (that is 48 hours ) after the update . ANyone with the same problem. I already send a ticket to GI .

Thanks a lot for the gifts. I send mine also. Urge need of archive boxes.
Level 28 53 hearts ..

Hi I have a similar porblem, since I have updated, can't get itmes from friends and my gifting has not refreshed, I havent sent a ticket to GI though.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
REPORT FROM GI SUPPORT:
Natalia Smirnova, Oct 17 18:11 (MSK):
Thank you for the detailed description of the issue you experience.
We have already come across statements that the new update did not resolve the problem for some of our users.
The case is currently under investigation and certain measures are undertaken to eliminate the issue in future updates. The process is taking a little more time than expected.
Although the request is marked as solved, it might require us some time to fix everything. We shall do our best to implement appropriate changes in future updates. Please, stay tuned and keep an eye on news and upcoming game versions.
If you have any other game issues or get some additional information regarding this problem, please, feel free to contact me any time and open a new request. Thank you for choosing our application!
Sincerely,
Natalia Smirnova
Your Game Insight Support Team

Hi,
I still have al the same problems with the neighbours, gifts,....
If somebody can send me the gifts for the stadium (video wall,..) would be great.
Level 31, on my airport, i have a "8" north of runway01, east is runway 04, 03, 02
Thanks

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Hi! Been gone for a very long time but I started playing again. All help is greatly appreciated and I will send what I can thanks in advance.

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
I wonder if we have stumbled on another glitch. I have 4 Brazilian villas and 6 Brazilian cottages just above my 4 circus tents. Temporarily, I have changed my avatar so you can see them. I also have 1 stadium almost complete and it is on the far right of my city just under the 4 universities

It's just curios, now I can see your brazilian buildings and the brazilian buildings by others users, too. And (at the moment) all usernames are back, don't know what happend.

I now completed building my first stadium, so feel free to visit me and get some items :)
I will send out Robotic Lawnmovers to anybody I see going for a stadium (when not other urgent needs I find in this thread I could help with).

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Wednesday, October 17
This morning when my Send refreshed and I went to give gifts I noticed most of my neighbors were "username" again.
Timp, I'm sorry but I can't send you a Packaging Machine because your name isn't there. If you send me one I will return it to you.
I sent Additional Radar to Lfcawc and Video Board to PatrickMast.
While your names dropped off my list I did Return Robotic Lawnmowers to Vind airport, Roller and Lilly2, Goal Posts to Landa11 and Video Board to Bubbajed.
I also sent Video Boards to five Level 35 usernames. Please let me know if you were one of them!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

I still can't see anyones Brazilian Villas, cottages or stadiums. Apart from the neighbours that aren't "username". It's getting pretty annoying now. I've also sent a request off to support and they have asked me for further details on the problems. Doubt if it will make any difference though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom