Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can actually see all names correctly now ..yippee. However I have tried to add old & new friends only to get the promo code again - try adding me please?
These include
Onehyy
Debsh
Cpt bob
Dee140157
Trance
I Fly
Greensmith
Vind airport
Stan Breckner
Borys
Hutweide1
Tractatus
Paddy2307
Will send gifts ASAP ....thanks for all gifts received.

Desperately seeking footy stuff... Or Sophie defrosters please.

Device
  1. iPad
Just had this reply from GI about the problems

Please, try to close your game in the proper manner: press Home button on your device and the application will get folded. After that press Home button twice and the panel with launched applications will pop-up. Press the game icon and hold it until the icon starts vibrating and press "-" sign to close the application. To hide the panel press Home button on your device. Then reboot your device and open the game again. In case you still experience this issue, please, contact me again. I will do my best to help you with this problem.

Don't bother to try it - it doesn't fix anything.
All the replies I've had from GI Support show they neither know anything about the game, nor even talk to the developers. They just have a list of standard procedures to suggest (like rebooting the game).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Shamrock, I managed to find you amongst the L 32 usernames I have. Ŵe have been exchanging gifts so we are definitely neighbours.
Bubbajed do yo have any identifying features to you airport. What level are you at? I might be able to work out who you are.
i am level 26 and have 3 coal facilities and 3 solar panels in bottom left corner of airport

I'm looking for at least two benches, one video screen and one goal post to complete my first stadium. I've just earned a second but will wait to place it until after the first is usable. Also need a few defroster a to complete flight catering, if anyone can help me with that? Thank you all!

Device
  1. iPad
I'm looking for at least two benches, one video screen and one goal post to complete my first stadium. I've just earned a second but will wait to place it until after the first is usable. Also need a few defroster a to complete flight catering, if anyone can help me with that? Thank you all!

Send me braclet, i will send you video board :)

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
@Gdog: i've tried as well to add you, but I also get the promo-error.

and ll my friends are still username... Please when looking at my airport i have a BOB next to my runway

all the bestest

Just for info:
I've sent a support case regarding the red "Null" items dropping from guest planes.
They replied asking for screenshots.
Sent shot of info. list against flight which shows Null item as a 'seldom' possibility; shot of Null item dropping; shot of the word "Null" flying up the screen.
Watch this space. :whistle:
Thanks for doing this. Please give us updates.

My latest reply from GI with regards to username, zoom and missing buildings-
"Natalia Smirnova, Oct 18 16:09 (MSK):
Thank you for your information and support provided!

I have transferred your details to our engineers and they are working on the problem to release the update where the issue will be fixed as soon as possible. Although the request is marked as solved, it might require us some time to fix everything and make a new update available. We shall do our best to implement appropriate changes in future updates. Please, stay tuned and keep an eye on news and upcoming game versions.

If you have any other game issues or get some additional information regarding this problem, please, feel free to contact me any time and open a new request. Thank you for choosing our application!

Sincerely,
Natalia Smirnova
Your Game Insight Support Team"

As helpful as always!! Lol
Anyway, back to business. My gifts hadn't reset by the time I left for work, so I will try my best to send some when I get home tonight. I still need 2 defrosters, benches and goal posts if anyone is feeling generous. ;)

Just had this reply from GI about the problems

Please, try to close your game in the proper manner: press Home button on your device and the application will get folded. After that press Home button twice and the panel with launched applications will pop-up. Press the game icon and hold it until the icon starts vibrating and press "-" sign to close the application. To hide the panel press Home button on your device. Then reboot your device and open the game again. In case you still experience this issue, please, contact me again. I will do my best to help you with this problem.

Don't bother to try it - it doesn't fix anything.
All the replies I've had from GI Support show they neither know anything about the game, nor even talk to the developers. They just have a list of standard procedures to suggest (like rebooting the game).
Have you written back and told them it doesn't work? I know you're right as I've rebooted myself.

WARNING: do not delete game and start over!! This works for nearly all other games I have played and they come back at the level I left them at. However, I was playing "enchanted realm" for a while (another GI game), deleted it after having annoying glitchy problems. When I restarted, it was all the way back to the beginning, and I had worked up to level 35. I gave up after that.

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Hello everbody,
I've now build my second stadium, but I need 1 goal poast and 3 benches for completing it, so maybe some of you can send these items to me. Please no video boards, because I've already a lot of it in my warehouse, so send me another item I need. Reply will be a bit difficult for me because all usernames are gone expect three (Sophie, pakman and Lfcawc) and all the brazilian stuff is away when I visit other users, so to the people I can identify I will send items that I find in your signatures, for the others I will send back what I get from you or the robotic lawnmover).

Sophie: I've just send you a navigation module, do you got it? And can you please send me an ergonomic chair today (they are bit more urgent as the defrosters because I need them for the next level Tower I think).

@Bubbajed: I've send you a friend request to your android-account, the ipad-account didn't worked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom