Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.
Please post the following details below:
Username
Items Required
Items You Can Send
If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

Device
  1. iPad
Updated last night to new version 1.04
Sent 3 support cases
- Neighbours names not fixed
- Get error trying to re-add Neighbour - Promo code invalid (Neighbour gets same error, so we cannot reconnect)
- Screen resolution change makes game almost unplayable.
Have rated as 1 Star on iTunes (not yet showing though).

HELP, I really need a copy machine and radar to up grade my level 2 tower! If you notice a neighbor at only level 12, it might be me, please send one of these items, thanks!

Happily, I now have a few new neighbors! Sadly, I don't know who you are, as I can't see your names. :( I've been sending mainly passengers as gifts, since I don't know who is who or what is needed. This really needs to be fixed.

Device
  1. iPad
I was able to get two stadiums. Stadiums earn 125 coins every 8 hours, require 3 electricity and 20 population. To complete the build you need the following items:

Goal posts: 4
Benches: 4
Video Board: 4
Robotic Lawnmower: 4

It says all come as gifts from neighbors or you can buy them ($32 total)

I now have Goal Posts in my outgoing gifts. Anyone that has upgraded have the other items

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Having trouble with update..don't know who anyone is..username is just showing..tried deleting users but when adding again got
invalid promo code....please add Lfcawc delete!

Device
  1. iPad
I think I will not upgrade. Reading about the problems, it makes it only worse. I found the reward for the University Challenge very poor (no coins, no green cash), so I think I will skip this one.
I was not among the lucky ones who could benefit from the big GI cash glitch and I am refusing to spend any real money, so every green cash is very precious to me.

Deleting any neighbours is also no good idea, as you don't know if you can re-invite them !! At least now I can send my 20 gifts to people I have exchanged gifts in the past.

For what it is worth, I have updated my signature (will try the avatar this evening).

Desperate for one more defroster to finish catering facility.

Onehyy

Device
  1. iPad
Thanks Handsy for the robotic Lawnmower, I tried to return it as well. Let me know if you got it back.

My opinion on the upgrade is do it if you have room and are looking for a new quest. The prize doesn't seem to be fantastic, but it is another little building to gain. I can deal with the screen resolution (I don't like it) so really there is no loss in upgrading. The quest adds three new locations to fly to, a few new buildings and a 14 day time limit to complete the quest.

I agree with onehyy about the money. I have twice paid $9.99 to get 96 green dollars. The first time, I got exactly that. The second time, I got around 300 green dollars. That just doesn't cover a lot of land though at 20 per piece of land, 12 per castle, 8 per donut shop, etc...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tuesday, October 16
Thanks for the Goal Post, Lfcawc and Robotic Lawnmower, Vind airport! I will send you a Video Board if and when my Send refreshes.
I deleted all my username neighbors under the level 25. After the warnings from my good neighbors, I decided not to delete 25+ ... just in case GI fixes the problem (cue uproarious laughter).
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Thanks Handsy for the robotic Lawnmower, I tried to return it as well. Let me know if you got it back.

My opinion on the upgrade is do it if you have room and are looking for a new quest. The prize doesn't seem to be fantastic, but it is another little building to gain. I can deal with the screen resolution (I don't like it) so really there is no loss in upgrading. The quest adds three new locations to fly to, a few new buildings and a 14 day time limit to complete the quest.

I agree with onehyy about the money. I have twice paid $9.99 to get 96 green dollars. The first time, I got exactly that. The second time, I got around 300 green dollars. That just doesn't cover a lot of land though at 20 per piece of land, 12 per castle, 8 per donut shop, etc...

Thank you Magneto for your explanation of the pros and cons of upgrading. I don't have any space remaining for new buildings and truthfully didn't find the award for the University challenge so wonderful. The one thing that does appeal to me are the three new destinations. While I would have to sell aircraft to reorganize my fleet, I'd be willing to do it. The biggest factor and the reason I'm NOT going to update is the screen size. I tried setting my screen to 125% for an hour and really found it unpleasant.

I really hate missing out on the new challenge, but I guess for the mean time, I'll resist the urge to upgrade and not.

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
paddy2307
HELP, I really need a copy machine and radar to up grade my level 2 tower! If you notice a neighbor at only level 12, it might be me, please send one of these items, thanks!

Happily, I now have a few new neighbors! Sadly, I don't know who you are, as I can't see your names. :( I've been sending mainly passengers as gifts, since I don't know who is who or what is needed. This really needs to be fixed.

I think we might be neighbours so have sent a radar to a neighbour with a level 12, hope it was you.
Paddy2307

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Jonnycash
Username
Jonnycash
Hi All

3rd time I am registering on this site, been wiped out twice now.

Anyway, I have updated, the ZOOM is flipping annoying, and I had sold my smaller planes and bought the bigger ones, now I need to sell and downscale.

I have managed to get 2 stadiums, almost 3, but need all the items for the stadiums

8 Benches
8 Goal posts
8 Video boards
8 Robotic Lawnmowers

I have the goal posts in my gifts so I will pass along when I can. Please could you send what you can to me. Any help will be appreciated. I dont want to have to buy the items.

You can add me on Jonnycash

Cheers

Device
  1. iPad
For those that have upgraded, I am trying to put a list together of the items you can gift for the stadium build. Just curious if GI has rigged it so you still end up paying green dollars to complete the building! Much like the disposable shampoo!!!

Here is what I gather....

Magneto, Jonnycash- Goal Posts
TimP, Handsy - Robotic Lawnmower
Waverly Huff - Video Board
Benches - ?????

Device
  1. iPad
Username: Borys

Level:35
Stars: 71

Need: stadium stuff / fuel station level3 stuff(rainforced frames and tripple wires, transmitters) / hotel stuff

Provide: really lots of gifts :)

Thank you Magneto for your explanation of the pros and cons of upgrading. I don't have any space remaining for new buildings and truthfully didn't find the award for the University challenge so wonderful. The one thing that does appeal to me are the three new destinations. While I would have to sell aircraft to reorganize my fleet, I'd be willing to do it. The biggest factor and the reason I'm NOT going to update is the screen size. I tried setting my screen to 125% for an hour and really found it unpleasant.

I really hate missing out on the new challenge, but I guess for the mean time, I'll resist the urge to upgrade and not.

I Fly

I'm in the same state of mind as you I Fly, I wonder if I should do the upgrade or not.
I would appreciate the new quest to break the routine, and the stars are also welcomed.
Finding room for new buildings or rearranging planes is something I'm ok to do.

Actually, the only thing that really annoys me is the screen size blocked to 125%.
I really wonder why the hell would they do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom