Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
144Vaux
Just for info:
I've sent a support case regarding the red "Null" items dropping from guest planes.
They replied asking for screenshots.
Sent shot of info. list against flight which shows Null item as a 'seldom' possibility; shot of Null item dropping; shot of the word "Null" flying up the screen.
Watch this space. :whistle:

Device
  1. iPad
Not sure what is going on but I have just visited almost every one of my 43 neighbours including Magneto and Ianda11 (the last two identified from runways as still no names showing.). However, no one had a Brazilian villa or cottage or stadium. I spent a long time looking round for them. Am I looking at old versions of your airports??!! How weird is that?! Can anyone see mine, which are located all together on LHS immediately north of the hedge.

Not sure what is going on but I have just visited almost every one of my 43 neighbours including Magneto and Ianda11 (the last two identified from runways as still no names showing.). However, no one had a Brazilian villa or cottage or stadium. I spent a long time looking round for them. Am I looking at old versions of your airports??!! How weird is that?! Can anyone see mine, which are located all together on LHS immediately north of the hedge.

I've done exactly the same today. No ones Brazilian buildings are showing for me. I've contacted support about this, just waiting for their reply.

I also want to thank Sophie for the defroster. Unfortunately I've exhausted my gift supply today, so I'll return the favour tomorrow. ;)

Tim, was just going to check your city but my battery died on the ipad. :sleep:

Device
  1. iPad
Thank you, several of you have just added me as a neighbour. I am all out of gifts today but tomorrow I can start to plan
So far listed that I can send I am working on this list:
TimP - goal posts, packaging machine, additional radar
I Fly - de-icer, spare propellor, nav module, OB, FC
Paddy 2307 - OB
Magneto - Goal posts, FC
Waverley Huff - goal posts, spare propellor, nav module, OB,
Shamrock (if I can work out which username you are)- Grinding machine
Bubbled (again I think I have you as a username) - goal posts

Is there anyone else I have missed I need to add to my list? I have only include the most urgent items I can send.

It is so kind of you trying to accommodate everyone's needs. Speaking for myself, it will be very difficult sending back something other than what you send me. I know you are my neighbor, but you are listed as username. When I receive a gift it doesn't even show your level. I really want to send you something that you need. Are you up to the level of needing oscillating beacons? At this point I'm pretty up to date on flight catering. I will send back to you whatever you send to me.

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad

I just looked at your airport (identified by your CP) and don't see any Brazilian cottages, Brazilian villas or stadiums. Looks like another brilliant update from GI!!! I will keep checking back as I only see about 3 people with these buildings and I currently have 47 neighbors

No CP, can't see any Brazilian buildings on your airport. I reported it to GI earlier today...don't hold your breath.......

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Shamrock
So I just visited magneto (based on avatar pic, sent de-icer). I am on update 1.03 (university update) so I was amazed I could visit. I saw many buildings under construction which I'm assuming are Brazilian/football quest related and I just can't see the completed items because I haven't upgraded.

Added- confirmed by visiting gdog and ifly too
Happy I can still visit some neighbors but not ready to update...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
thank you all for the gifts, i still only have a few neighbors, i am missing close to 40 of you guys and gals. Please try and add me back and see if it works.
Also need all the things to build the stadium.
TIA

Device
  1. iPad
Shamrock, I managed to find you amongst the L 32 usernames I have. Ŵe have been exchanging gifts so we are definitely neighbours.
Bubbajed do yo have any identifying features to you airport. What level are you at? I might be able to work out who you are.

Iam back. Had some prob with browser so couldn't login to the forum.
And my stupid game is acting all weird. No usernames ever since the football quest and I couldn't visit anybody until yesterday.
Now I can visit and only some usernames are showing.

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
Hi all
thanks to all for the gifts... i have sent what i could to all no names.

I have 2 stadiums' up and running, pop along and see if you can see them.

in the mean time I guess continue to turn your planes around as quickly as you can and keep the extras coming in.

good luck to all

happy flying.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Thanks to all my new neighbours; I am sorry if I send you stuff you don't need but still most of you are just 'username' while I get the "outdated version" message for others (e.g. Sophie2).

For my first stadium I deperately need robotic lawnmowers now - see also my signature. Thanks in advance.

Tough to play with all these glitches. At least I still can send and receive gifts. Here a compilation of my issues:

1. All neighbours are called username.
2. Have 6 hearts now, but the number of neighbours I can visit has gone down to just 6 per day.
3. Don't see any of the Brazilian buildings when visiting a neighbour.
4. The new zoom is terrible.
5. A promo-error appears when trying to re-add a friend.

Maybe ... One day .... GI will get it right.

Just added Borys and Magneto. Curious if their names will be visible after accepting my invite.

I now have one stadium operational. Btw .... The scale of the stadium looks ridiculous next to the cardealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom