Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for December (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
paddy2307
Lost all my usernames after one visit to a neighbour. I've updated my avatar, but not sure the changes will be reflected if you visit my airport. If you have a level 26 neighbour, it'll probably be me! Even though I'm actually level 34. Stupid game!! Lol
You are showing at level 26 on my game, you also have a picture.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
petermac
I have just successfully used the code winter85. Am not sure if that is supposed to be for Android or iPad or both, but it worked for me :)

Have just sent out friend requests to Evilqueen, petermac and ERB22 who doesn't appear on the @ dropdown list for some reason.
Charles Prince I accepted your friend request but as I was scrolling through presents I accidentally sent you a weather display, sorry I will send what you actually want tomorrow

Device
  1. iPad
Charles Prince I like the idea of your cull! I want to do the same but I've just visited your airport and you don't have any ice runways or sleigh hangars showing, even though you've obviously built some?

I realised that there is a very slight possibility that the game might not actually be showing our current layouts (excuse the sarcasm there!) so when culling I thought if someone has a university but nothing from the football or Halloween tasks, then they are likely to have become inactive in the last few months. Was a bit more careful if they didn't have a university as they could have come on board after that. I just used the ice runway as a guide to who to send random old lanterns. Very few of my neighbours apparently have them yet though...

Having cut back to a manageable number, there are some old friends who are now missing. Not sure if I culled them accidentally or if they dropped off over the past weeks and I was not aware of the fact. I have tried to add Remtah, bubbajed5711, Shamrock, I Fly, @vind airport,@waverly huff, all without success. Don't seem to get an error message any more, just notice that they do not appear in the friend requests. It could be that some of you are still friends but I am just unable to identify your airports. Would appreciate friend requests from you, or confirmation that we are friends if you guys know that! Thanks!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I realised that there is a very slight possibility that the game might not actually be showing our current layouts (excuse the sarcasm there!) so when culling I thought if someone has a university but nothing from the football or Halloween tasks, then they are likely to have become inactive in the last few months. Was a bit more careful if they didn't have a university as they could have come on board after that. I just used the ice runway as a guide to who to send random old lanterns. Very few of my neighbours apparently have them yet though...

Having cut back to a manageable number, there are some old friends who are now missing. Not sure if I culled them accidentally or if they dropped off over the past weeks and I was not aware of the fact. I have tried to add Remtah, bubbajed5711, Shamrock, I Fly, @vind airport,@waverly huff, all without success. Don't seem to get an error message any more, just notice that they do not appear in the friend requests. It could be that some of you are still friends but I am just unable to identify your airports. Would appreciate friend requests from you, or confirmation that we are friends if you guys know that! Thanks!
I have accepted your request but you do not appear with name in my neighbour list. )-:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Charles Prince
I haven't had names of neighbors for some time now, I occasionally will get them back, next time I do I will check to see if we are neighbors. I get error message when I tried adding you.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Thanks for all the gifts, still have no names, so I guess I will send Christmas items. If you need something particular just message me.
I need all Christmas items especially sleigh oil and sleigh cover.
Also am trying to build ice rink so I could use those items as well. (fridge,freezer,etc.)

Device
  1. iPad
This morning I had , for a brief moment, all the names of my friends back, so I ( annoyed as I am with the username problem) deleted those I didn't find anymore of this forum. I am now down from 45 to 22.
My plan is sending daily my 20 gifts to those in my list and hopefully getting 20 items back :)
For some reason, I can not change my avatar, but you can recognize me as follows : I Have two icy runways with in between them a big 'O'.

I have now the following friends in my list : ebbyispink, @PatrickMast, lfcawc, @LukePilot, @Sankukia, @Dee140147, Paddy2307, @DaddyBoo, @Debsh, @CharlesPrince, I Fly, @WaverlyHuff, Jonnycash, Gdog, Mursrattee, Ianda11, petermac, must_dash, @Erb22, Pilot2 and @Vindairport. So I have sent out my gifts to them this morning.

Thanks to everyone returning the gifts.

Onehyy

I am done litterally a ton of flight to Cyprus and not a single item drop for the hangar.
I have received lots of other standard items for Cyprus but not a single one for the ice hangar.
And with 2 planes flying there every 40 min, it is not because of lack of flights there.

Has anyone else been experiencing the same thing ?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
petermac
I also had neighbours names so sent out gifts to names from here.
I am looking for items to complete hanger for sleigh. Also if anyone can see my name and can send a weather display I need one to finish upgrading control tower.
Thanks.

Not seen any names for days, I tried a mini cull but since many of the airports aren't even showing Halloween buildings, let alone Christmas ones, it's a bit dangerous.
Thanks for all gifts, yes @ Cioli, flights from Cyprus aren't very productive. I sent lanterns to all - need a couple of sleigh covers & more lanterns please!

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
2 drops so far from Cypress, sleigh cover and red paint. Sold a Delta on day one and it's been flying since.
Now need 6 sleigh covers, 5 oils, 1 heater and 3 paint to finish the fleet. Think 4 sleighs is enough unless I get a whole pile of parts.
They all need fuel........

Device
  1. iPad
I have been flying to Cyprus with 2 planes for days and had nothing whatsoever drop from them. Was going to try a spyglass later to see if that makes any difference. Have been flying the Christmas routes exclusively and generally the drops have been disappointing. On the up side, I've still got a few crystal balls and am still getting fuel drops from ghost planes.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
I've updated my avatar and will be sending gifts out when they refresh. Looking for Christmas items please :)

Device
  1. iPad
I am done litterally a ton of flight to Cyprus and not a single item drop for the hangar.
I have received lots of other standard items for Cyprus but not a single one for the ice hangar.
And with 2 planes flying there every 40 min, it is not because of lack of flights there.

Has anyone else been experiencing the same thing ?
Cioli
I'm not sure of your Airport Cash situation, but I find the spy glass works very well. Especially with flights of short duration and using multiple planes, you get quite a few landings within a period of six hours.

I think the drop rate is written into the program of the game, but multiple tries to get anything in a short period of time seems to set off a trigger that lowers the drop rate. Currently I've been trying to click on the elves to get another jet sleigh. I have many of all items except for the helicopter blades. The more persistent I try, the worse and worse the drop rate of anything becomes.

I really wish you the best luck and maybe the spy glass might be helpful.

I Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom