Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for December (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
New month, same challenges. I'm still returning gifts and sending items I need to others, hoping they return them to me. I keep hoping GI can fix this username problem. In the meantime I'm grinding away at my non-expert destinations: Delhi, Hong Kong, Nepal, Amsterdam and Tokyo.
December Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Hi to all,
thanks to all that have send gifts to me in the last days, most gifts I returne because of no usernames, I really hope they will fix is soon. Yesterday I finally got the last rope block for my Airship dock afters 9 days of constantly flying to Bali, so waiting now for the return of the airship that I can collect the smugglers bag.

billsnj
Sorry, it seems that something must have been gone wrong, I dont't find you in both my waiting or my neighbours list or now you are listed as username, but I dont't think that it worked, an if I try to invite you again I get now the promo code error, maybe we have to wait until this whole username thing has been fixed and then try again.

For gifts please see signature, thanks to all in advance!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I've been wondering why there were so little activity in the November thread - then I realized that it is December :)

I could really use two more controllers for upgrade of the repair base which I soon will make (just a few coins more). Else I need things like altimeters and stuff for long distance flights.

I haven't been lucky with neighbour names lately, so I send things that I know is wanted to the few with visible names who are active here. The rest mainly gets return gifts - sorry.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
I see Android players are getting cut price expansion slots for all the trouble they have been having, so what about, ipad players?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Shamrock
For those who've upgraded their control towers to level 5 - did you buy your transmitters or get the from flights to Paris? I've flown 35 flights but haven't had any transmitters drop. I don't think any iPad user can gift, not sure about android players.

I had usernames for a few minutes yesterday but switching out to a web browser to check these forums erased them again :(

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Evilqueen79
Username
Esther mendez
Hi!!!!

Username: evilqueen79
I need help building the airship dock. I only have a few hours to go and I need sandbags. Please help me. I'm level 17

Device
  1. iPad
For those who've upgraded their control towers to level 5 - did you buy your transmitters or get the from flights to Paris? I've flown 35 flights but haven't had any transmitters drop. I don't think any iPad user can gift, not sure about android :(
I did get mine from Paris.

By the way, these Transmitters are not the same Transmitters needed for the Fuel Depot 3, obtained from Rio. Confusing. Neither are giftable on iPad.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
The airship just reappeared. My 8,000 coin mystery bonus was the Vintage Weathervane. Big whoop.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Hi to all,
thanks to all that have send gifts to me in the last days, most gifts I returne because of no usernames, I really hope they will fix is soon. Yesterday I finally got the last rope block for my Airship dock afters 9 days of constantly flying to Bali, so waiting now for the return of the airship that I can collect the smugglers bag.

billsnj
Sorry, it seems that something must have been gone wrong, I dont't find you in both my waiting or my neighbours list or now you are listed as username, but I dont't think that it worked, an if I try to invite you again I get now the promo code error, maybe we have to wait until this whole username thing has been fixed and then try again.

For gifts please see signature, thanks to all in advance!
@Tim P
I just did a search for you looking at usernames with 33 stars - found just one. Checked the out City - I see two runways lvl 03 and 04 -- 6 hangers 3 facing 3 -- power sources right behind/along side of 3 left hangers.
Question is this you - if so I could send you items you are looking for.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Hi everyone !

I am in desperate need of all kind of flight items for jumbo flights.

To all that can help, thanks in advance !
Cioli
I can send you most of the items you need - see my signature !
Also you have several items that I need. I am going to do a Add Friend - - see awaiting reply - you just need to add me and I will send items this afternoon approx. 6:30PM EST.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I've run out of flight catering!! Arrrggghhhh!! Please help!! ;)

Airport has changed a little compared to my avatar, but I still have the I & A.
Ianda11
I can send Flight Catering - see my signature for items I need - trying to complete Aineed 3 Rope Blocks
I just did a ADD FRIEND -- now awaiting reply --- can send item this afternoonapprox 6:3-PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom