Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for December (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I can see that some of you are able to send controllers, e.g. Magneto, Pakman and TimP. Could some of you supply me with two of these? I will send you what you want from my list. Pakman is one of the few visible names I have, I will do my very best to find others - you should be able to identify me based on my avatar (pretty accurate) and description in my signature.

Thanks in advance!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj just accepted your friend request. I don't have rope blocks, but can send a handling line if you still need it?
Ianda11
Just checked and I added you as Ianda11 and when you accepted you became Usernme 26 - I was able to ID you by your initials by the landing strips.
I'll send you Flight Catering later today - check my signature for itmes I can use - do not need handling line.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I can see that some of you are able to send controllers, e.g. Magneto, Pakman and TimP. Could some of you supply me with two of these? I will send you what you want from my list. Pakman is one of the few visible names I have, I will do my very best to find others - you should be able to identify me based on my avatar (pretty accurate) and description in my signature.

Thanks in advance!
Arne
I cannot send controllers but I can send the other items you have listed.
I can use cooling chamber --
I will do an ADD Friend and if you accept I'll send you meals, hose,prop, altimeter or fuel.
My send time is approx 6:30 PMEST

Wow - I have all my neighbours names back (some old flames there) and was able to see some nicely updated airports. Hope this lasts!!!

I have sent out following ;

GamingSwiftie - whiteboard
Sierra Nevada 1 - Nav module
Shamrock - gyroscope
Cioli - spare prop
Ianda11 - flight catering
greensmith - spare prop
I Fly - spare prop
Magneto - spare prop
Gdog - spare prop
@erb22 - cooling chamber
@vind airport - controller
TimP - controller
warehouse 13 - fuel
Dee140157 - spare prop
lfcawc - spare prop
Charles Prince - spare prop
Gmac9999 - fuel

I have a few gifts to send and will keep in reserve - pm me if you need anything specific. Apologies if I have missed you this time - you will be top of my list next time once I get a reset, (assuming I don't lose neighbours names).

Pakman

Device
  1. iPad

Thanks in advance!

As soon as my gifting comes back, I will send controllers

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Thanks for the controllers, I have now updated the repair base, so I can get my Jumbo flying again!

Has anybody updated to the Christmas version? I can see it is available in the app store. Looking forward to hear about the first impressions.

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
I have updated...loads of new quests..

However I have noticed something by strange..every time I open the game up and check my gifts which I can send..they are always
different...eg sometimes I can send a grinding machine..then it disappear and I can send an air vent filter instead! I have seen different duty free items like chocolate candles, cognac, makeup but never the same set! Weird!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Well, I jumped into it anyway. The duty-free shop is now there (on the airport side) and there are quists looking much like the halloween quests. Now we have to catch elfs, acquire a jet-driven sleigh, build a skating rink, and complete collections like 'cold winter', 'faster than the wind' 'Christmas elves', 'forgetful Santa', 'five continents'. There are destinations like Lapland, Africa, South America, North America,Eurasia, Australia - all requiring a sleigh rather than a plane (a bit disappointing that Greenland is not here because we all know that this is Santa's home :) ).

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Notice that the duty-free shop (lv. 1) requires two of the following: computers, air conditioners, ATM's and imprinters. The latter two can be found on flights to Egypt, Rome or Shanghai.

There are also new giftable items, see my updated signature.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I have updated...loads of new quests..

However I have noticed something by strange..every time I open the game up and check my gifts which I can send..they are always
different...eg sometimes I can send a grinding machine..then it disappear and I can send an air vent filter instead! I have seen different duty free items like chocolate candles, cognac, makeup but never the same set! Weird!
lfcawc
Just did the upgrade - noticed same thing - the items I can send have been changed - have to update my signature !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Other new stuff includes an ice runway (5x1) and a hangar for jet-driven sleighs (1x1). This hangar requires 4 of sleigh cover, sleigh oil, heater and red paint. All of these seem to be giftable or can be found on various destinations, incl. Cyprus.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Looks like a complex challenge. I put two Christmas Gift Shops between my Collider and Halloween buildings for those who can see my name and visit me.
Yes, the username problem still exists. I sent GI tech support this ticket message: "Another update and still no fix for the username glitch. I'm starting to think you don't know how to fix it. Please prove me wrong!"
My Send gifts also change every time I open the game. I guess I can just reopen the game if there's something specific I need to send.
The only current Forum Neighbors I can see are: Pakman, Lfcawc, PatrickMast and petermac. My Send just refreshed so let me know what gift you want! I will send Christmas items to high-level usernames or return those sent to me.
I sold all my planes to blitz Egypt and Cyprus for drops.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

In my haste to complete that first duty free mission, I sent out a lot of gifts...so, I'll have more stuff to go out tomorrow. I've updated my .sig with the new items (bolded) and noticed that some items were switched out with this update.

Device
  1. iPad
I truthfully don't understand the Christmas Challenge yet, but that will be the fun figuring it all out. I've put two Christmas shops next to my water park. I don't know what the Christmas shops are used for, but I like Christmas and liked adding them to my neighborhood. I have space for more, if anyone can tell me how they can help my neighbors, I will be happy to add more.

I Fly

Must_Dash has posted an outstanding description of this game in the Guide section. It was SO very helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom