Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for December (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
To All - looks like the latest update is going to make keeping track of what we can GIFT very complex.
At approx. 10 AM EST I updated my Signature and just went back in and noticed 7 items that were there at 10AM EST are gone and 7 new ones are their place as follows:
Makeup, Cognac, Nandling Line, Choclate Candies, Goal Posts, Heater, Grinding machine !
Items gone - White Gold Bracelet, Filled Candies, Pearl earings, Red Paint, Channel Bar, Video Board, Air Vent Filter
OF NOTE == I have no USERNAMES in my Neighbors List - this is a FIRST for me !!!

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Hi to all,
interesting new Christmas Challenge, let's see how it works, a lot of collections to complete to get the ice building, as I understand you need first the flights to Lappland to get the items for the forgetable Santa collections, this gives us two new buildings that can drop the items for the last collection to complete the challenge and get the Ice Palace. Wait until the end of the challenge to collect to get as many items and collections as possible! And with the other new destinations their is a lot to do to get all the three stars. I also built a christmas gift shop, somebody has found out if its usebal for something or does the shop only gif coins?
Send list has changed a bit, as I found out some items are changing every time I look into it and some are staying the same, so hard to update signature when gifts are changing every time??

billsnj
yeah could be possible that this is my airport, it is looking as you can see in my signature (the photo isn't actual but the structure is the same), maybe you can see my ice runway in the left corner of my airport?

Username issue isn't fixed for me at the moment, but it would be nice if you can send me items that are needed for the christmas challenge that I can complete the new hangar and start flying my sleigh. I can send heaters, so I will send some out where I see they are building a hangar and the ten items that are needed to complete the mission for the duty free shop. Items to complete the Duty free shop (please only the new items, I have enough of the old items in my stock) or Duty free items are also nice to have, I can send security cameras if someone is in need ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I've also updated, and need to change my sig! Can't gift anything yet. I think my gifts reset later sometime.

The sleigh oil, cover, red paint and heater are drops from Cyprus (as previously mentioned), Sydney, San Francisco, Moscow and Iceland. There may be more, but those are the only ones I stumbled upon. Right, time to get on with my new sig!! :eek:

Edit: I forgot I could just tap each item and it would tell me where they drop from! doh!! :oops:

Device
  1. iPad
I have a better understanding about the challenge, but I'm still not sure what to do first. I have three sleighs and I plan on flying to different locations to get the items I need for my ice rink. I've put the items I already have in my signature for those who can visit.

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
My gifts have reset and as a bonus I have names!! So I've gone back through this thread and gifted what people have asked for. ;)

I want to go visiting but I'm scared I'll lose the names.

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
As an information for you, the Christmas Gift Shop does what his name say, it drops Christmas Gifts that are needed for the flights to the different continents, I just had a drop of a Christmas Gift for Africa.
Please don't send any Sleigh oil to me, I have now 4, but I'm in need of all other required items to complete the hangar. My gift list will reset in around a hour, then I can start so send out items.

Device
  1. iPad
Hello good neighbours, it has been weeks since I was on the forum. Mix of work, then holiday, then work again. I was getting a bit frustrated with the username problem though.

I downloaded the new update and the challenge looks interesting. Looking forward to sending any gifts I can so let me know
Regards
Debbie / debsh

Device
  1. iPad
I've updated as well. Still having a really hard time figuring out which username is which. For now, as I have time, I will go visit a neighbor, see if I can I'd them from the avatars here and send what is requested. Otherwise, as always, I will just send in return.

I was able to complete my duty free shop and have now upgraded it. To upgrade you need 3 of each - POS Terminal, Security Camera, Security Gate and Glass Display Case

I also need all items in order to complete my sleigh hangar if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it

Device
  1. iPad
My gift items keep changing. There is only one item at a time for the sleigh hanger though. Right now I have sleigh oil, but earlier I had red paint. I think this morning I had a heater. I have been returning all the gifts I can, but if I receive sleigh oil, and I send return gift, I'm assuming whatever gift of the four I have at the time for the sleigh hanger will be sent.

I currently have three sleigh hangers and I'm working on getting the items needed for my ice rink. I have found that it will be necessary to fly to Lapland many many many times to get all the gifts needed to make the other destinations.

Thanks to all that have sent me gifts.

I Fly

Can anyone tell me what I do with the Duty Free Shop? I have one, but it seems hardly worth collecting all the items for it to receive a very small amount of coins. Am I missing something?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
hello neighbors, i had names back for a little bit but visited one neighbor and lost them all again. i will send out all new quest items to all my usernames. If anyone can send back the same i would appreciate it!!

My gift items keep changing. There is only one item at a time for the sleigh hanger though. Right now I have sleigh oil, but earlier I had red paint. I think this morning I had a heater. I have been returning all the gifts I can, but if I receive sleigh oil, and I send return gift, I'm assuming whatever gift of the four I have at the time for the sleigh hanger will be sent.

I currently have three sleigh hangers and I'm working on getting the items needed for my ice rink. I have found that it will be necessary to fly to Lapland many many many times to get all the gifts needed to make the other destinations.

Thanks to all that have sent me gifts.

I Fly

Can anyone tell me what I do with the Duty Free Shop? I have one, but it seems hardly worth collecting all the items for it to receive a very small amount of coins. Am I missing something?

I Fly - The Duty Free shop is a complete waste of time and fuel to collect items - I levelled up to base 3 but it took lots of flights to Thailand to collect the items needed to complete.

I have lost all usernames again - so will return what I receive. This quest is going to need lots of flights to Lapland so any gifts to build up more hangers (sleigh cover, sleigh oil, heater, red paint) would be most welcome. By the way when Santa's sleigh brakes its off to the repair base for 15 mins - no additional items are needed to fix.

Edit - you can only have 6 sleigh hangers.

Pakman

Device
  1. iPad
I have had a really busy week this week and barely looked at the game except to send a few flights and return a few gifts. Only just realised there is a new update! So I am we'll behind others. Consequently I need everything. Please if you can see me, I need the lanterns to get gifts of elves, which tomorrow I know I can collect from neighbours, and all the paint etc to complete a seigh hanger. Not that I have a sleigh yet, but I am hopeful tha will arrive fairly quickly.

A brilliant quest from the look of it, but why oh why is it at my busier time of year!!!!!??.?

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
I sold a delta to get a prop to go to Cypress to get hanger parts and the drop rate is minimal 6 flight and nothing useful.

So keeping gifting those items. If you gift it, I'll return it.
All friends welcome, just request and I'll accept.

Tom

Device
  1. iPad
I have a proposal : this Christmas quest is quite complex, reading this thread, so needing all the help from friends as possible. Still facing the 'username problem', can't we make a group of 20 persons from this forum (limiting the amount of friends then to 19) ? It would make life a lot easier exchanging gifts. I have now some friends which I doubt that are still playing, therefore waisting gifts
Let me know if it makes sense
Onehyy

I have a proposal : this Christmas quest is quite complex, reading this thread, so needing all the help from friends as possible. Still facing the 'username problem', can't we make a group of 20 persons from this forum (limiting the amount of friends then to 19) ? It would make life a lot easier exchanging gifts. I have now some friends which I doubt that are still playing, therefore waisting gifts
Let me know if it makes sense
Onehyy
I'd be in for that.
Can anyone PLEASE tell me where to find this Santa's House? I'm obviously being stupid!!!!
Will sent out sleigh hanger related gifts as soon as it refreshes- red paint last time I checked.. Getting through loads of fuel on these Egypt & Cyprus flights!

Device
  1. iPad
I'd be in for that.
Can anyone PLEASE tell me where to find this Santa's House? I'm obviously being stupid!!!!
Will sent out sleigh hanger related gifts as soon as it refreshes- red paint last time I checked.. Getting through loads of fuel on these Egypt & Cyprus flights!

You get Santa's House and an Igloo when you finish the Forgetful Santa Collection. You get the five items from drops flying to Lapland.

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
I have taken the opportunity of expanding my Airport Side of my neighborhood during the half price sale. At this point I have a lot of free space and coping the ideas of several other neighbors written "I FLY" in the open space to make my airport more easily recognizable. Now to remember how to change my avatar....

I Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom