Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for December (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
This morning I had , for a brief moment, all the names of my friends back, so I ( annoyed as I am with the username problem) deleted those I didn't find anymore of this forum. I am now down from 45 to 22.
My plan is sending daily my 20 gifts to those in my list and hopefully getting 20 items back :)
For some reason, I can not change my avatar, but you can recognize me as follows : I Have two icy runways with in between them a big 'O'.

I have now the following friends in my list : ebbyispink, @PatrickMast, lfcawc, @LukePilot, @Sankukia, @Dee140147, Paddy2307, @DaddyBoo, @Debsh, @CharlesPrince, I Fly, @WaverlyHuff, Jonnycash, Gdog, Mursrattee, Ianda11, petermac, must_dash, @Erb22, Pilot2 and @Vindairport. So I have sent out my gifts to them this morning.

Thanks to everyone returning the gifts.

Onehyy
onehyy - will check for friend request and will add you - problems is the same as everyone else Usernames. They come and go - mostly go !!!
I have a few friends that I track via username and lvl and avatar - I personnally feel that using a picture as an avatar is better than a screen shot of your city. All the cities look similar but pictures seemtobe unique. Mine avatar is Sunset in St. Maarten!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I had an odd experience with the neighbor list today. When I touched the icon to bring up my list, there were the real names. Then, when I touched the list to scroll, most turned back to username. It happened again during the visitation process. As usual, I sent gifts to the few neighbors I can see and returned the gifts sent to me. Only nine Old Lanterns dropped during my neighbor visits this morning. And those only netted one item from the elves in my city. Discouraging.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Hi to all.
Thanks to all that have sent gifts to me, most christmas gifts I returned or send old lanterns instead. I'm still working on my first hangar, i've all items except of three sleigh covers, so if anybody is able to send those please send them to me, if not old lanterns as I expect that we need a lot of them for all the sleigh flights.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Hi, all I'm in need os Sleigh Covers please, if anyone can help
Also can anyone tell me what is needed to upgrade the duty free shop to level 3 please
Still only seeing usernames, so makes gifting a guessing game,
Gifts are constantly changing now, so signature updated best way i can think

Can anyone gift sleigh covers as on my gift rotation this is the only "hanger item" that has never come up on my list. Also I can't see any of the Xmas quest houses, ice rinks etc.. when I go visiting neighbours who I know have them - eg I Fly, greensmith, Magneto.
I assume you can all see my Xmas houses, ice rinks. I also have 3 ice runways and 4 completed hangers and am only flying to the Xmas destinations at the moment. By the way I have 10 Santa sleighs in my warehouse - does anyone know if you can get coins if you sell them?

onehyy - I have sent you a friend request.

Pakman

Device
  1. iPad
Can anyone gift sleigh covers as on my gift rotation this is the only "hanger item" that has never come up on my list. Also I can't see any of the Xmas quest houses, ice rinks etc.. when I go visiting neighbours who I know have them - eg I Fly, greensmith, Magneto.
I assume you can all see my Xmas houses, ice rinks. I also have 3 ice runways and 4 completed hangers and am only flying to the Xmas destinations at the moment. By the way I have 10 Santa sleighs in my warehouse - does anyone know if you can get coins if you sell them?

onehyy - I have sent you a friend request.

Pakman
Accepted your request and sent you a Christmas gift (can't remember what however)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Had a moment of clarity and sent out Christmas items to thoseof you that are contantly posting on this website although I can't say what I sent to each neighbor because every time I selected a neighbor to send a gift the item changed...thanks for all your help :)

Device
  1. iPad

Pakman
I see your neighborhood just as you describe. I also always have seen your name, never a username when it comes to you. I have a bunch of ice rinks in my warehouse. As I have so little room in my neighborhood, actually NO space at all, I needed to move my Christmas items to the same area of my neighborhood. I figured I would sell one of my ice rinks that I hadn't finished yet to open up a 2x2 spot. I think I got 40 coins. I think that was what it cost to speed up the building process. It certainly wasn't like the stadiums @$500 a piece.

My gift list continues to change. I've never had the sleigh cover though. I've had all three other items at one time or another. Right now I have sleigh oil. What should I send you? My gifts reset very shortly, so I have 24 hours to send you a gift. When it comes to you, I can always see your name and can send you anything that I have to send. What do you want?

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
I too can see your airport and your name Pakman. You are usually one of the visitors I visit for that reason, as with "username" I never know who I am visiting until I get there. Next time I get a list of names, I will do a cull of some non-forum members, although I have do have a few neighbours who are not on here who regularly send to me. Just not in the same way as forum members!

For anyone who can see my name I need everything except heaters. Which seem to be the main thing I am able to gift. If you have heaters can you send me a lantern instead please.

As for frineds request, I have about 70 waiting but I am going to delete them all. If you want to friend request me from here, please do as others also request and send me a pm first so I know to accept you.

Happy Christmas Questing everyone. I have my own quests going on at home too. How many shops do I have to visit before I can find that one thing my daughter wants to complete the perfect outfit...........!

Okay, its been awhile. We are still flying blind on giving gifts, and this "username" issue has made it hard to be consistent. If anyone is seeing our name on their list, we really need as many Christmas items as you can give. Still sending out on a daily basis to whoever we happen to choose. We try to focus first on names that actually come up.

Thanks, and good luck.

Device
  1. iPad
This morning I landed 8 planes that had been flying to a mix of Christmas destinations overnight. Result? A big fat zero, nothing at all from any of them. No wonder they gave us nearly a month to complete this quest, though at this rate I will have run out of patience long before that :(

Device
  1. iPad
Username
144Vaux
I spent a while visiting every one of my neighbours (mainly Username and no signature pictures) and the ONLY two with Halloween buildings or ice runways are Pakman and Lfcawc.
I HAVE seen other Christmas buildings when the names and sig. pictures have been visible, but it's not much use as they disappear after next visit.
I cannot believe that this is an error. If Gi want to encourage people to pay cash this is not the way to go about it.

(On my sig. picture the level 1 runway has been replaced with an Ice runway).
I will keep trying to send appropriate gifts :/

Device
  1. iPad
Username
144Vaux
It was just when it was said that anyone with nothing later than Universities might not be playing any more. I know lots of us are playing regularly, but the database Gi choose to send us back to doesn't have any of the recent buildings :(
I don't need to look at Halloween buildings myself ... just using them as a guide.
(Brazilian buildings are the same ... virtually none showing).

This morning I landed 8 planes that had been flying to a mix of Christmas destinations overnight. Result? A big fat zero, nothing at all from any of them. No wonder they gave us nearly a month to complete this quest, though at this rate I will have run out of patience long before that :(
Likewise I have had no quest items dropped for a couple of days. It also makes it doubly frustrating since we can't see the updated airports of our neighbours so can't visit the relevant buildings, which doesn't help either player. My hit rate for lanterns is 2 items from 13 lanterns so have made no progress in 2 days... Our patience is well & truly being tested!
However yesterday I gained 6 cemeteries ....maybe we will be getting items from Cyprus at Easter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom