Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for December (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Evilqueen79
Username
Esther mendez
Hi I need all the Christmas stuff to build my Christmas hangar please help me.

Neighbor code: evilqueen79

I will help you as much as I can im a daily player thank you :)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I have a proposal : this Christmas quest is quite complex, reading this thread, so needing all the help from friends as possible. Still facing the 'username problem', can't we make a group of 20 persons from this forum (limiting the amount of friends then to 19) ? It would make life a lot easier exchanging gifts. I have now some friends which I doubt that are still playing, therefore waisting gifts
Let me know if it makes sense
Onehyy
I'm in too, although it seems a little exclusive.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Could see names for a short while - I think I managed to send (Christmas) gifts to active neighbours, especially most of the active here. The names disappeared after my first visit to a neighbour )-:

Please don't send more red paint or sleigh oil.

I bought 2 land expansions yesterday...only to get the half-price thing today....Yeah, not happy about that.
Stuff has been sent!... And by stuff, I mean lanterns. Since I don't know which hanger item was most important to people, I gave lanterns, hoping that you'd get the other stuff you need:
Mossied: add request sent.
Arne: old latern sent your way.
lfcawc: One sent your way too.
I Fly: Lantern in your basket.
TimP: One for you too.
Pakman: You've disappeared from my list! :(
Ianda11: Lantern!
@erb22: Add request sent
Magneto: Lantern.
@debsh: Lantern.
Gdog: Lantern. (are we seeing a trend here?)
must_dash: I tried adding you, but no ! showed as successfully sent...no error either.
@bubbajed: Lantern.
Paddy2307: And..... Lantern!
@evilqueen79: Add request sent
petermac: sent Lantern

Please let me know if you want something specific for the upcoming days!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
This is a tough one; not a lot of Old Lantern drops from the once-a-day neighbor visits. Sent Old Lanterns to my few visible neighbors and to some others around Level 30' hoping they get to some of you. Will resend any challenge gifts I get.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Lost all my usernames after one visit to a neighbour. I've updated my avatar, but not sure the changes will be reflected if you visit my airport. If you have a level 26 neighbour, it'll probably be me! Even though I'm actually level 34. Stupid game!! Lol

Device
  1. iPad
Gifts sent to all my friendly usernames that are gifting me. Have a few spare so am visiting all neighbours that I haven't gifted to and sending lanterns to all that I can see have built an ice runway. Figure you must still be in the game and we will all need lanterns! Hope to get a few returned as those seem to be the big shortage at present. Trying to build ice hangars. I assume you need a hangar for every sled before you can use them? Haven't got one hangar completed so not started flights to Lappland yet.... Just spent all spare greens on half price expansion but cannot find the weekend codes. Can we still use Android as well as IPad codes??

Device
  1. iPad
Have decided to take the opportunity of the new quest and going thru my neighbours to be ruthless with deleting all that seem to be inactive. Have now pruned an unwieldy 58 back to something more manageable. Am sending out new friend requests to add some new active players and hope they will accept. Apologies if I have deleted any from this site that are active, but if you haven't got a stadium or Halloween houses showing, then you're history!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Shamrock
I updated and this is confusing with gifts changing every single time you open the gift screen.
I need all items for the sleigh hangar!
Has anyone tested returning the new gifts to see if it returns the same thing or the same collection (ie if I click to return sleigh oil but have red paint showing in my giftable list which is sent?)

The only neighbors whose names I see are @patrickmast lfcawc @gamingswiftie2 Pakman Daddy Boo
I also see @magneto's old forum picture - how did you do that?

Device
  1. iPad
I've added two ice rinks and along with my two Santa's Houses and Christmas Gift Shops have at least five clicks of Christmas buildings if you can find my neighborhood. I've added an I Fly to my runway area, which hopefully will make it somewhat easier to recognize.

I've been returning as many gifts as possible. I have loads of red paint, but need sleigh covers. I've given up trying to collect things for the duty free shop.

WOW! I have names, at least for a while. I've sent out as many heaters as I could.

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Evilqueen79
Username
Esther mendez
I can see that some of you are able to send controllers, e.g. Magneto, Pakman and TimP. Could some of you supply me with two of these? I will send you what you want from my list. Pakman is one of the few visible names I have, I will do my very best to find others - you should be able to identify me based on my avatar (pretty accurate) and description in my signature.

Thanks in advance!
Please add me : evilqueen79 I also need the Christmas stuff to build hangar

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Looking for Christmas stuff, this username issue is driving me nuts!!! I've been send gifts blindly as usual and I can't get my android game to work at all! I've added Shamrock and Charles Prince, kindly accept :)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
144Vaux
Still playing ... getting more and more depressed by the 'Username' situation.
I was trying to send flight items of appropriate level: now trying to send Christmas gifts.
(I am terrified by the sudden appearance of well over 60 friend requests ... if anyone on forum has sent request please PM me so I can try to identify you).
Tried to update my Sig. but some items will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom