Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dragon Rising event

Darina

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dehh14
Username
Darina
Yes, it is very disappointing that I did not complete the construction of the dragon. The trouble with these umbrellas.
загруженное.png

загруженное (1).png

Any suggestions on getting kites? I've had 4 puppet theaters for several days and still don't have 1 kite collection. I tried spyglass and used all my videos to speed up the collecting but still need 5 kites.
It might be too late for this event, but in the future you can use your daily videos to speed up the buildings which drop items. This effectively lets you click on the building an extra ten times each day which can help get those pesky drops.

It might be too late for this event, but in the future you can use your daily videos to speed up the buildings which drop items. This effectively lets you click on the building an extra ten times each day which can help get those pesky drops.
Thanks, Ssam, I did do this but hasn't helped much. Appreciate the suggestion though! I'm down to 4 kites now...

Tomaszek

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Username
Tomek
I have a set of buildings to get the missing collection. I could get 3 gold tokens for flights to Riga, but I chose the flights event. I have lost time and raw materials if I'm unlucky?

A few hours before the end of the event I have this problem:

event.png

Darina

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20dehh14
Username
Darina
Same here the umbrellas problem, how am I supposed to finish the quest if those don't drop enough for 11 straight daysView attachment 18153 View attachment 18154
All this suggests that for the assignment it was necessary to buy the "Dragon of Eternity" for $ 29.99. :greedy: :grumpy: Then there would be 2-3 times more umbrellas, dolls, and the conqueror of the sky than we needed. It is a pity that everything in the game is not for us, but against us and for the Donat. :(

I have a set of buildings to get the missing collection. I could get 3 gold tokens for flights to Riga, but I chose the flights event. I have lost time and raw materials if I'm unlucky?

A few hours before the end of the event I have this problem:

View attachment 18148
Keep trying! Drop rates improved greatly for me the last 2 days. I needed 5 kites yesterday and just got the last one. :)

All this suggests that for the assignment it was necessary to buy the "Dragon of Eternity" for $ 29.99. :greedy: :grumpy: Then there would be 2-3 times more umbrellas, dolls, and the conqueror of the sky than we needed. It is a pity that everything in the game is not for us, but against us and for the Donat. :(
But look at the number of people who did finish without purchasing Dragon of Eternity, without having to buy bonuses (except Bowl of Riches), and who also had the 4 day delay for Windows. I think it comes down to having great neighbors who gift fans & firecrackers, enough fuel for some instant returns, and the ability to check the game at least every hour to click on dragons, chinese shops, and puppet theaters. I actually finished my windows game before my android game - so I don't think the delay is a big factor.

Last edited:
But look at the number of people who did finish without purchasing Dragon of Eternity, without having to buy bonuses (except Bowl of Riches), and who also had the 4 day delay for Windows. I think it comes down to having great neighbors who gift fans & firecrackers, enough fuel for some instant returns, and the ability to check the game at least every hour to click on dragons, chinese shops, and puppet theaters. I actually finished my windows game before my android game - so I don't thing the delay is a big factor.

Sometimes I think this is a factor of how people attack the event. I clicked on 60 demons a day visiting neighbors and got 20-25 firecrackers a day. I used my 10 video visits to get more and then got more from neighbors. I ended up with 11 umbrella collections I got most of them in the first week.

To me the doll drops would be harder because that’s dependent on the number of planes you have. If you can’t or don’t want to fly a lot then getting them and the sky conquerer collections would be a challenge

Sometimes I think this is a factor of how people attack the event. I clicked on 60 demons a day visiting neighbors and got 20-25 firecrackers a day. I used my 10 video visits to get more and then got more from neighbors. I ended up with 11 umbrella collections I got most of them in the first week.

To me the doll drops would be harder because that’s dependent on the number of planes you have. If you can’t or don’t want to fly a lot then getting them and the sky conquerer collections would be a challenge
For me, the doll drops were the easiest. I got the 6 Puppet Theaters in the first 2 days. But getting those theaters to drop the kites - that's another story!!! Of course, now that I've finished the event, the kites are dropping like crazy! :D:D:D And, I got 17 stars out of the event. :):):) (could have had more, but went back to alliance mission flights.)

Top Bottom