Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dragon Rising event

But look at the number of people who did finish without purchasing Dragon of Eternity, without having to buy bonuses (except Bowl of Riches), and who also had the 4 day delay for Windows. I think it comes down to having great neighbors who gift fans & firecrackers, enough fuel for some instant returns, and the ability to check the game at least every hour to click on dragons, chinese shops, and puppet theaters. I actually finished my windows game before my android game - so I don't thing the delay is a big factor.

Every flight which I speed up with fuel did NOT give me any dolls.
Finally today I have my second doll collection finished and the level 2 dragon was completed.
So one doll collection to go.... but guess what.....
You still need another 3 doll collections and 3 kite collections finished to have the level 3 dragon!!!

I'm completely fed up with the events of Airport City.
I was flying my ass off for 8 days with 6 planes but all this is not rewarded properly....
With 4367 red enveloppes it is still not enough to finish this event.
I won't spend any more euro's for a game that is not satisfying or rewarding my efforts.
Because of the delay of 4 days without compensation it's useless for me to put all my effort in it anymore.
I take a break now on this game and maybe later I will come back.
Hasta La Vista baby

Finished the event two days ago...all the time since the begining in the titanium league... this one was pretty easy considering the fact that guest planes didn't drop anything not even red envelopes :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190210-014243_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20190210-014243_Airport City.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 229

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Finally today I have my second doll collection finished and the level 2 dragon was completed.
You still need another 3 doll collections and 3 kite collections finished to have the level 3 dragon!!!

I was flying my ass off for 8 days with 6 planes but all this is not rewarded properly....
I won't spend any more euro's for a game that is not satisfying or rewarding my efforts.
Because of the delay of 4 days without compensation it's useless for me to put all my effort in it anymore.
Hasta La Vista baby
What a shame you've taken this attitude...if it was a easy game most of us wouldn't play it tbh. I'm on Windows and finished it a few days ago now (even with the delay)...sometimes you finish them and sometimes you don't...I take it with a pinch of salt, not the end of the world...it's just a GAME :cool:

Hasta La Vista baby

Did you turn on a Bowl of Riches and speed up flights during the hour it was activated? Did you utilize the free videos and all your neighbor visits to get firecrackers to get the Chinese Shops to allow you more fans (and thus flights)? Do you have a bunch of forum neighbors who you trade with that know what you want and will send it...or non-forum neighbors who generally just send whatever they hope you'll return? Did your forum neighbors know you wanted event items to help you since I don't see a profile or signature?

For 10 days, 440 envelops per day seems like a pretty small amount if you're constantly running 6 planes. Visiting 10 neighbors and 5 clicks per neighbor would give you 150 envelopes + firecrackers that give you more envelopes.

The introduction of the bonuses you can buy within the event (I'm not talking about the $29.99 building) have made the events easier than they used to be because it allows more fliers to use a Spyglass type bonus.

I hope you decide to come back to the game,but I’d also question whether you did everything you could to finish. It’s also very true newer players don’t finish an event sometimes the first time it’s available. In the end games are supposed to be fun, so quitting might be best if it isn’t fun to you

Top Bottom