Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dragon Rising event

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
First time you click on a fan, it says you get them from neighbor gifts or watching videos. Then...when you actually have one, it says when clicked on...you get from a Chinese Shop! Drops one per hour. So I just need some Chinese Shops...this will be a multiple event to 3 star everything, which is good.

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
ah ok find it now! search before in shop :LOL:
thx
Screenshot_20190128-195032.jpg

I have to say - the drops are pretty good on this event. My biggest problem with Crescent3 is that probably 2/3 of my neighbors are windows, so I'm not getting fans/firecrackers as much as I would like. I'm one of the lucky ones who was able to grab a mint last time cbm's were offered, so I scrapped together the last of my gold tokens and reactivated the mint, bought a couple of Handheld Fan Sets at 20 greenies each, and started flying. I've been able to get 4 Puppet Theaters so far, just from flying powerful propeller-driven and turboprops, plus 5 Chinese Shops, using the crackers gifted and received from visiting neighbors. Just need a few more puppet theater drops to finish level 3 of the dragon. I think I'll be just a little upset if I finish this event before Windows even gets it!!!

My ma

In is android, but i cant gift anyone from other accounts. Holding off as long as possible, then normal gifts!
Crescent and Crescent 2 are both windows games. I'll hold off gifting until about 2 hours before reset. If no update by then, will just send out regular gifts. Same with my support games.

I have to say - the drops are pretty good on this event. My biggest problem with Crescent3 is that probably 2/3 of my neighbors are windows, so I'm not getting fans/firecrackers as much as I would like. I'm one of the lucky ones who was able to grab a mint last time cbm's were offered, so I scrapped together the last of my gold tokens and reactivated the mint, bought a couple of Handheld Fan Sets at 20 greenies each, and started flying. I've been able to get 4 Puppet Theaters so far, just from flying powerful propeller-driven and turboprops, plus 5 Chinese Shops, using the crackers gifted and received from visiting neighbors. Just need a few more puppet theater drops to finish level 3 of the dragon. I think I'll be just a little upset if I finish this event before Windows even gets it!!!

Are you using spy glass, bowl of riches or both for those PPD and TP flights?

Are you using spy glass, bowl of riches or both for those PPD and TP flights?
I used spyglass. Didn't have enough red envelopes for Bowl of Riches. Now that I have enough envelopes, I'm out of fans. :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But I have 5 of each building, so now it's just a matter of waiting. I'll hold off on more flights until I get a good buildup of fans.

Top Bottom