Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dragon Rising event

OneGoldenHeart

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
044dva5k
Username
OGH{item}
Took a leap of faith and used Lucky Horseshoe+Bowl of Riches and VOILA first PPD dropped Hapiness Doll. That completes first crazy event of 2019 all for mere +126coins/8hr building.

Overall i liked the Demons & Dragon animation.
Happy Lunar New Year to all my friends on AC.

And here is the celebration video.

Last edited:

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
One of the most annoying things in this event is, to check for connectivity and find that yes you are connected to the G! server then you complete the planes and the voilà! No red envelopes :banghead::banghead::banghead::mad:

We are loosing big time with this connection issue.
I agree. About 30% of the time I get no red envelopes from flights. Fans are a very rare also.

This is strange...(n)(n) my results are good with bowl of riches and somewhat improve when I add lucky horseshoe.
Have you tried spyglass?

SN: yesterday I activated sky captain, lucky horseshoe and bowl of riches and throughout the 24 hours I got 51 dolls.
I had Sky Captain, Bowl of Riches and Dice going, in the hour for BOR I only got 4 dolls total. :(

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
missing 4 days and a lot of flights but no dolls.. GI has not been nice for Windows players on this event. Sad but true

Did you try bowl of riches? My 1st bowl of riches helped me getting the dolls, after I got 1 puppet theatre, all started to come into place. I only used 2 bowl of riches so far and I finished the event with more than 4 days left. So it's doable.

I think this event is not working for me.... missing 4 days and a lot of flights but no dolls.. GI has not been nice for Windows players on this event. Sad but true

Not G! fault...

seems to be a DNS issue at root cause for the lack of update.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/4464619/windows-10-update-history
https://www.zdnet.com/article/windo...again-but-this-time-its-not-microsofts-fault/

seems even not the fault of microsoft... but from comcast.

I know there is a lot of complains against G!, but the update deployment issues are not on their side.

So, sad, but false...

Done:D

Attachments

• 35DAE04C-E9BB-4294-BC18-70D6BFF87F48.png
    35DAE04C-E9BB-4294-BC18-70D6BFF87F48.png
    8 MB · Views: 202
Did you try bowl of riches? My 1st bowl of riches helped me getting the dolls, after I got 1 puppet theatre, all started to come into place. I only used 2 bowl of riches so far and I finished the event with more than 4 days left. So it's doable.

I used my enveloppes to buy extra fuel to speed up the event flights but they do not bring much gifts when you speed up the flight. For me it is not a great event this time, maybe next time....

I think this event is not working for me.... missing 4 days and a lot of flights but no dolls.. GI has not been nice for Windows players on this event. Sad but true

I'm going to be a bit snarky here, but the 4 days wasn't GI's fault. Go complain about that to Microsoft.

Also - the drops are RANDOM. There's no fix in for players on a certain platform etc.

I used my enveloppes to buy extra fuel to speed up the event flights but they do not bring much gifts when you speed up the flight. For me it is not a great event this time, maybe next time....

I could see the 4 days causing issue depending on the level of the player and
resources available. A bit of knowledge of game behavior is quite helpful when
we windows players have a problem such as the delay.

Knowing that your neighbors on other platforms where the event started can send
event gifts to you that will appear as passenger 3 or fuel5 is quite helpful.
You simply do not collect those gifts until your game gets the update and those gift
turn into event gifts. I had around 80 fans as soon as windows got the event.
Did all ppd and most turboprop destinations and was well on my way.

I finished the event with 8 days and 1 hour remaining without the use of any bonuses.
So the event was definitely tricky for windows but very doable. :cool:

Top Bottom