Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dark Skies 2017 Event

Device
  1. Windows PC
Hi All,

Windows update downloaded and Soul Net activated successfully :)

But I also got 2 Flares and 5 Shotguns. :unsure::unsure: Anyone know what these are for ?

Regards
Harcourt
I've had them appear when I flew my turboprop destinations for the Halloween destination. They seem to work like weather items. I used the sharman drum to remove the condition, in order to keep flying.

I might be dumb, but I try unsuccessfully to resolve following task: having 2 Cemeteries from my previous participation in Dark Skies I'm looking to get the other 4. To get drops for Great Seal I'll need 6 Halloween shops and to get them I'll need to tap on Black Wraiths, meanining I'll need many Aerosols (from neighbors' gifts) and enough Soul Nets. To get the Soul Nets I'll need to land a lot of (ghost) guest planes. After reaching however 60 (ghost) guest planes landed, 60 Black Wraiths banished and 1 Great Seal collected the event items will stop dropping - correct?
So the only way how to get more Cemeteries is not to collect any Great Seals until I get 4 collections?! Any other suggestions? Or I'm wrong in some of my assumption?

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
That sounds correct for the great seals based on the one post from the previous event.

Your guest planes landed need to be ghost planes which you will need the crystal ball for. You will need to fly to event locations or use the bright lantern in order build the crystal ball.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
I can confirm that the Android update fixes the problem with Soul Nets not generating Black Wraiths. So now I have the Black Wraiths, but not the Aerosols. Fortunately I have lots of time to collect them. I have the other two tasks already completed. I have 6 Halloween shops, one pumpkin patch and 2 cemeteries, if anyone wants to click on them. However they are scattered all over my city and may not be easy to find.
I admit it. When it comes to city planning, I'm messy. I focus on getting the most use of my airport city land, which means cramming the buildings as close together as possible and NOT having connecting roads, because they waste land space.
Best of luck to everyone in completing this event. So what's the next one going to be? Thanksgiving again?

That sounds correct for the great seals based on the one post from the previous event.

Your guest planes landed need to be ghost planes which you will need the crystal ball for. You will need to fly to event locations or use the bright lantern in order build the crystal ball.
Sure, but you can have unlimited number of Crystal Balls without fulfilling any of the three event objectives - for this reason I didn't mention it.

Top Bottom