Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dark Skies 2017 Event

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
I always close AC prior to update... just did so, bonus working. I'm in bad need of aerosols though
I have auto updates and it updated 3 hours prior... I didn’t even think about restarting the game because I hadn’t been playing for a couple hours...but going forward I will close to make sure...I sent aerosol. If possible would love to get back...I had a bunch but I’m depleting my stock fast.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
As Pit says once you achieve the event objectives your and neighbours buildings stop dropping (or at least show they drop) items, so looks like you won't be able to max out the number of buildings like some of us like to do. Another bug or design choice? Free2Play (sorry for tag but this might stop numerous tickets being sent to support if answered ;-) )

I have auto updates and it updated 3 hours prior... I didn’t even think about restarting the game because I hadn’t been playing for a couple hours...but going forward I will close to make sure...I sent aerosol. If possible would love to get back...I had a bunch but I’m depleting my stock fast.
Sent one

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
As Pit says once you achieve the event objectives your and neighbours buildings stop dropping (or at least show they drop) items, so looks like you won't be able to max out the number of buildings like some of us like to do.
Couldn't those that wish to do this just collect 6 of each Collection of the Seal collectible, before obtaining the first Great Seal?

@ancy314, Pumpkin Beds you can buy for greens in the store and the Cemetary you can earn to complete the Seal- Collection. You have to visit Pumpkin Beds, Cemetaries and Halloweenshops at your neighbors or your own.
The playercode you can find by tapping on the icon with 3 people on it and then tap on the icon "Add friend" and your code will be shown.
Sent you a neighbour request. I can send you aerosol, and you can return aerosol?

Hi All,

Windows update downloaded and Soul Net activated successfully :)

But I also got 2 Flares and 5 Shotguns. :unsure::unsure: Anyone know what these are for ?

Regards
Harcourt
They are timed. I had a zombie so needed a glare. If you click on the zombie it tells you how long to wait. I was 30 seconds. At the end close the flight screen. Reopen and the zombie A AND the shotgun or flare have gone. Don't need to use shaman or anything.

I might be dumb, but I try unsuccessfully to resolve following task: having 2 Cemeteries from my previous participation in Dark Skies I'm looking to get the other 4. To get drops for Great Seal I'll need 6 Halloween shops and to get them I'll need to tap on Black Wraiths, meanining I'll need many Aerosols (from neighbors' gifts) and enough Soul Nets. To get the Soul Nets I'll need to land a lot of (ghost) guest planes. After reaching however 60 (ghost) guest planes landed, 60 Black Wraiths banished and 1 Great Seal collected the event items will stop dropping - correct?
So the only way how to get more Cemeteries is not to collect any Great Seals until I get 4 collections?! Any other suggestions? Or I'm wrong in some of my assumption?
But if you land 60 ghost planes, banish 50 black wraiths. Then you can continue to get the seal collection, until you have all you want. Then when you have 6 cemeteries and 6 Halloween shops, you can collect the last 10 wraiths because you have kept 10 aerosols under your witches hat?

Would that work, or have I missed something?

@Madegwen59 Nope, it wouldn't work :) I need tapping on black wraiths to get drops for Halloween shops. Theoretically I need landing ghost planes for drops for Soul Net to be able to tap on black wraiths.
Given the last hour of playing the game, theory did not correspond with the reality. I had some Soul Nets from previous years and activating Sky Captain I managed to get after 60 or 70 Aerosols the missing items for all 6 shops. So now I'll collect 4 more Great Seals (if possible, of course) and just after that I will land 60 ghost planes and will banish the last two black wraiths.

Top Bottom