Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Aztec pyramid flights

If you are flying for maps -- only have dice active....
If you are flying the map destinations - only Gold Dice and maybe sky capt.... NO DICE - it can lower the drops!

For 1 map destination expect to do 125-150 flights to get the 36 drops needed for 6. (Could be more, could be less...but that's about what my average was last year on pyramids ... and what i've flown of the rome destinations this year!

I wouldn't think of trying them all in a day! Takes a couple of hours to do 100 flights unless you are using a ton of planes for it!
You don't want to waste your maps! They are too hard to get now days.

Lots of fuel, a family ticket, and gold key are what you need!

Also - Dont forget to stock up on weather items ... I got hit with many weather issues needing an item when I flew last week!!!
I got hit once with weather but had quite a few breakdowns. That was more an issue for me. Didn't use any bonuses to avoid it.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
The good thing about the initial Excavations flights is that I know how many flights I am going to send, because that's how many maps I have (105). So, I know exactly how much fuel and passengers I'll need.
After that it will vary more based on luck.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Pfffzzz, if I see these plans....... Am I the only one who flies the excavation-maps (for the Turbo's and Jet's) at night because these require 6 hours so I can spend my nights waiting for excavation-flights to return? It requires a bit more money, but at least I don't have to spend some rare bonus I could also spend otherwise....

Pfffzzz, if I see these plans....... Am I the only one who flies the excavation-maps (for the Turbo's and Jet's) at night because these require 6 hours so I can spend my nights waiting for excavation-flights to return? It requires a bit more money, but at least I don't have to spend some rare bonus I could also spend otherwise....
Golden dice or dice are not rare. You byh them, yes now yuh can buy dice. But if you do it without bonus like dice, it would have taken me 300 flights instead of 100. Your logic doesn't work for me. Maybe when you are flying to destinations with big planes the way of doing it s different but for turboprop and jets doing it overnight will take 3 times long and so 3 times the fuel and passengers. One dice lasts 6 hours, you can do 100 flights easy.

Last edited:
My last map run was back in September. 150 turbo prop flights with dice netted 3 Aztec Pyramids. 100 jet flights with dice netted 1 Colosseum. 80 powerful delta flights with dice netted 1 Sphinx.
So for the powerful delta did you use fuel catalysts or bring them back with fuel? My turbo props I was bringing back every ten minutes or so, how many did you do each hour?

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
So for the powerful delta did you use fuel catalysts or bring them back with fuel? My turbo props I was bringing back every ten minutes or so, how many did you do each hour?

I sped them all up with Fuel. When I do map runs, I fly them back-to-back. I can't recall how many I did per hour, but typically spend about 3 hours doing map runs.

Is there really any advantage to use more than one plane on excavation flights, if the plan is to speed up all the flights with fuel?
I was just intending to use 1 turboprop.
Comes down to numbers. I used 2 last week and it was fine just bought them back quicker. Do the maths. 100 flights, bonus runs 6 hours. Do you have 6 hours to sit and do nothing but bring planes back and out. I did 2 as I was/am decorating the dining room at the same time!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Comes down to numbers. I used 2 last week and it was fine just bought them back quicker. Do the maths. 100 flights, bonus runs 6 hours. Do you have 6 hours to sit and do nothing but bring planes back and out. I did 2 as I was/am decorating the dining room at the same time!
I'd have thought 100 planes could be launched and landed within about 10 minutes, assuming no non-speeded up repairs were needed. I don't see that flying 2 would make a lot of difference. That assumes that there was no need to wait for passengers to generate, which is probably being rather optimistic.
Of course doing that might cause some pain in my index finger!

I think from what I read here going for broke is not advisable (my plan was to throw everything including the kitchen sink).

Everyones opinion or advice is very much appreciated, maybe I'll go for 3 pyramids although doing things in halves is not necessarily my style and on the other hand passengers are a very slow creep (this just drives me to the wall) :banghead::mad:

Actually my spreadsheets are beginning to lie to me(n) for some reason they just confuse me out of nowhere. And passenger building bonuses seem to fluctuate as the day goes by... (n)

I'd have thought 100 planes could be launched and landed within about 10 minutes, assuming no non-speeded up repairs were needed. I don't see that flying 2 would make a lot of difference. That assumes that there was no need to wait for passengers to generate, which is probably being rather optimistic.
Of course doing that might cause some pain in my index finger!
One plane, 100 runs in 10 mins. Hmmmm. Send me a video! Like to see what state you're in after! 10 runs a minute? You have to click, find the flight, load fuel, load passengers and then take off. THEN land, click, reclick Etc. Back to back 5 a minute? What's the point? Going really fast doesn't change anything and you're more likely to click on the wrong flight!

The youth of today, have to do everything at 10 000 kilometres an hour! :)

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Since the advent of adventure buildings, old style of flying to destinations and collecting the old way is going out of style. Now most players build the maximum in adventure buildings and then sit back and complete collections that way.

To keep from getting bored and have something to do while waiting for buildings to drop they fly for stars and maybe events if interested.

Since the advent of adventure buildings, old style of flying to destinations and collecting the old way is going out of style.
...and what might this style be? (n)
Let us know how you get on
I'll definitely keep everyone posted on the progress.

@Davescharf @Husam @Madegwen59 concur that bits and pieces are a way to go, this I'm now strongly considering.:cigar:

What is a bit confusing though is the bonus part, the when to add which bonus and in what order(n)

Top Bottom