Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Aztec pyramid flights

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
OK! @Crashfree @Madegwen59 @PhactorPhil
Here are my results: amid the many distractions I eventually managed;
18 bird helmets - 42 flights - 42.86%
19 serpants - 38 flights - 50.00%
18 temples - 56 flights - 32.14%
19 knives - 54 flights - 35.19%
18 bas-relief - 46 flights - 39.13%

14680 passengers & 15456 units of fuel used.

I am sure there are a lot of improvements that can be made and yes give me your take.

Those are some great results! 236 flights for 3 Aztec pyramids. Which bonuses did you end up using? Were you able to rack up experience and coins?

You used just golden dice? Breakdowns? Bad weather?
I used golden dice, after 8 breakdowns I activated a Golden Key thanks to @Husam for this advice and he kept stressing it, I had 6 weather events I had supplies thanks to @zica

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Let me ask you guys:
Do you care how your collections get completed?(Collection building vs flying yourself)
I feel like when you complete an event or do flights, the reward feels far more satisfying. GI can still improve the drop rates a bit though :LOL:

Let me ask you guys:
Do you care how your collections get completed?(Collection building vs flying yourself)
I feel like when you complete an event or do flights, the reward feels far more satisfying. GI can still improve the drop rates a bit though :LOL:
For me, as long as the collection is done - as to how it gets done I leave that one to "there is more than one way to kill a cat"

Last edited:
Let me ask you guys:
I like the challenge of lots of flights to get the reward. If it drops stuff after, that's ok for me. Its the getting it that's fun.

Let me ask you guys:
Sorry for barging in on your conversation but had to add to it. :D Over the last 2 years I have managed to get 57 adventure buildings. The satisfaction came by getting the adventure buildings - the rewards are the drops and collections they give. I've gotten 3 of my 4 dark towers from adventure buildings, same with windy house and farmer's house. Not to mention the bonuses (spy glass, weathervane, sky captain, etc) and mystery bonus boxes I've received. Right now I have 94 mystery bonuses sitting in my warehouse, the majority of which I've received from adventure buildings and c/b/m's. (the bonuses you buy from Duke don't end up in the warehouse, so they're not counted in my total)

Adventure buildings are well worth the effort, but are not something you get in a few months. Like I said, it's taken me nearly 2 years so far, with a lot more to go.

And yes, GI definitely needs to improve their drop rates. I think back on how relatively easy it was to get my first adventure buildings, compared to the one's I'm flying to now.:( Working on the Great Pyramid - need just 2 more destinations.

Sorry for barging in on your conversation but had to add to it. :D Over the last 2 years I have managed to get 57 adventure buildings. The satisfaction came by getting the adventure buildings - the rewards are the drops and collections they give. I've gotten 3 of my 4 dark towers from adventure buildings, same with windy house and farmer's house. Not to mention the bonuses (spy glass, weathervane, sky captain, etc) and mystery bonus boxes I've received. Right now I have 94 mystery bonuses sitting in my warehouse, the majority of which I've received from adventure buildings and c/b/m's. (the bonuses you buy from Duke don't end up in the warehouse, so they're not counted in my total)

Adventure buildings are well worth the effort, but are not something you get in a few months. Like I said, it's taken me nearly 2 years so far, with a lot more to go.

And yes, GI definitely needs to improve their drop rates. I think back on how relatively easy it was to get my first adventure buildings, compared to the one's I'm flying to now.:( Working on the Great Pyramid - need just 2 more destinations.
It's an open conversation, so your contribution is welcome! Maybe you can answer my question asked before. Do you speed up your flights with fuel or catalysts or not at all? What's your tactic with bigger planes ie above delta?

It's an open conversation, so your contribution is welcome! Maybe you can answer my question asked before. Do you speed up your flights with fuel or catalysts or not at all? What's your tactic with bigger planes ie above delta?
Well, I tried different approaches, but only a lot of fuel helps.
Now I'm flying Jumbo adventure flights and I need 20k - 25k fuel per destination for 36 items. The only difference with Giants will be that I'll need a bit more passengers :)

One more things (@Navigata07): since I started the adventure flights I collected until now 30 adventure buildings, I have currently only 1 or 2 cases with less than 5 collections, i.e. I have almost all buildings. Since September I decided to stop collecting collections so as of now I have 1,211 collections - of them launch prep collections but almost 700 others. Almost all of those 700 are received from adventure buildings. 1.3 mil coins to be collected and 620k XP (800k with 30% alliance bonus) so I'm almost at lvl81 if GI delivers such upgrade.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

No worries about barging in....the floor is open for all. As I said, there are those who love adventure buildings and are all for it; welcome to hear your feedback too. I'm not saying adventure buildings are useless....I have a few myself. Just saying that because of my current objectives, getting tons of adventure buildings isn't top priority. Getting 5 or 6? Sure. Just not a ton like some of the veterans have.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Now I'm flying Jumbo adventure flights and I need 20k - 25k fuel per destination for 36 items. The only difference with Giants will be that I'll need a bit more passengers :)

One more things (@Navigata07): since I started the adventure flights I collected until now 30 adventure buildings, I have currently only 1 or 2 cases with less than 5 collections, i.e. I have almost all buildings. Since September I decided to stop collecting collections so as of now I have 1,211 collections - of them launch prep collections but almost 700 others. Almost all of those 700 are received from adventure buildings. 1.3 mil coins to be collected and 620k XP (800k with 30% alliance bonus) so I'm almost at lvl81 if GI delivers such upgrade.
Oh on your giant adventure flights kyou'll probably want an item to reduce breakdowns (golden key) unless you plan on spending greenies each time.

I collect fuel for a number of weeks/months, then devote about 6 hours (or until I run out of fuel) of nearly continuous flying with golden dice. Luckily I have over 2500 passengers available, plus plenty of alarm clocks & family tickets.

If I'm doing excavation flights to get maps, I generally use catalysts or jet pack.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
I'll need Golden Key for sure. The problem is it's active for 2 hours only while the GD is active three times longer.
The other option would be 70% alliance bonus ;)

70% alliance bonus would be the bomb. I'd imagine that it would take a group of hardcore players to reach that level. I find it hard challenging enough to get to 30% of tasks.

Jar of Diogenes helps a lot, too, when you're upping your levels. Grants double experience for any actions completed, including xp from launches, which add up quickly!

About adventure buildings, what people often forget is that when you complete a collection, you get gold/xp as well ans with higher collections, it’s pretty sizable. It’s also passive and like some said, some buildings is worth getting like Nuclear or residential buildings. It’s important to get as much residential building as you can. I have a capacity of about 50 to 60 flights with powerful delta before I need a alarm clock, this with Family Ticket which double the amount given per residential building.

I get the needed bonus (family ticket, alarm clock, golden key, etc) mainly from Mystery Box I buy at 8000 a pop and sometime from collections.

Top Bottom