Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Does anyone know fast way to move planes from runway to hangars without collecting them? Usualy it takes 5 minutes or something for planes to move to hangars.

try checking the memory allocation on your phone, as the updates got bigger. you may need to change the size or how the memory is distributed.

Mine is 1GB RAM as well and external storage of 16GB and internal memory is 11GB. Initially, the game was taking about 350mb RAM between Level 1 and 35. Now it's 402mb at Level 71.
- My perception is, the more items acquired during the course of the game leads to a corresponding/monumental Increase/consumption in the RAM.
So, from time to time, one as to clear the game's cache as well as the phone cache to enjoy a bit of smooth playing time in game

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
This issue showed me something very important - my loading game time decreased from 5-15 minutes to 2 maximum (sometimes within 20-30 seconds). Only difference between those two is number of neighbors (from 300+ to none or few). So from that looks like extra memory usage is not server sync with you game but with all your neighbors game. Like instead of 1 you need to load 300 cities. Other thing I noticed is little less consumption of battery.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2qdovf
Username
nie lye
Welcome to the new Airport City Questions Section!

When you post a question in this section of the forum, other members will be able to answer and then select what they believe is the best answer by clicking on the "Best Answer" button on the left hand side. You can see the button highlighted in the screen shot below by the red box.

The best answers will then be shown underneath the first post.

View attachment 1356
Popular Questions & Answers will then be added to the Airport City FAQ.

Dave
Dear Dave, I have just replaced by a new mobile. will i be able to move my game to the new phone. please advise. my friend code is
a2qdovf

A question for multiple account holders on the same platform

iI got 3accounts on windows10 under different useraccounts a few weeks ago the switching between these accounts went smoothly..
noticed after the last update windows 5.7.12 the switching from one account to another changed in the way that once you switch the game freezes for multiple seconds than works a few secnds and somtime freezes again.
this complecating the participation in launches were you try to add all three accounts in a fast tempo.
did anybody expiriance changes in the switching between accounts on the same platform ?
Ore is it just the G.i servers that are lagging nonstop sinds the last update ?

iI got 3accounts on windows10 under different useraccounts a few weeks ago the switching between these accounts went smoothly..
noticed after the last update windows 5.7.12 the switching from one account to another changed in the way that once you switch the game freezes for multiple seconds than works a few secnds and somtime freezes again.
this complecating the participation in launches were you try to add all three accounts in a fast tempo.
did anybody expiriance changes in the switching between accounts on the same platform ?
After the last windows update, it did take me a little bit longer at first to switch between accounts. It seems to be a little bit faster, but still slower than what it used to be.

I have two accounts on each of two devices.

When the game first loads there is a freeze for 30 seconds or so. When you switch accounts it takes another 30 seconds to be able to start playing the game.
It also takes 30 seconds for the game to respond if you have switched to another app like a spreadsheet. Elsewhere Free2play acknowledge that GI are aware of the problem but have no idea why it is happening. Maybe the next update will improve the situation ?

Regards
Harcourt

I have two accounts on each of two devices.

When the game first loads there is a freeze for 30 seconds or so. When you switch accounts it takes another 30 seconds to be able to start playing the game.
It also takes 30 seconds for the game to respond if you have switched to another app like a spreadsheet. Elsewhere Free2play acknowledge that GI are aware of the problem but have no idea why it is happening. Maybe the next update will improve the situation ?

Regards
Harcourt
Thanks Harcourt you just explained what i expiriance and glad its not just me ,hope they will fix this soon .

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Dear Dave, I have just replaced by a new mobile. will i be able to move my game to the new phone. please advise. my friend code is
a2qdovf
@FENNIE LYE
I don't know how they do it on Android but with an iOS device, I back up my old device to iCloud, then, when the new device asks me if I want to start fresh or restore from a backup, I choose restore. I've done this many times with many devices and it always works.
I'm sure Android has a backup and restore but I don't know how it works. I'd suggest checking your device documentation to find out how to do that.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2qdovf
Username
nie lye
@FENNIE LYE
I don't know how they do it on Android but with an iOS device, I back up my old device to iCloud, then, when the new device asks me if I want to start fresh or restore from a backup, I choose restore. I've done this many times with many devices and it always works.
I'm sure Android has a backup and restore but I don't know how it works. I'd suggest checking your device documentation to find out how to do that.
Cheers,
Tom
ok thanks for the tips. I will try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom