Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
At the end there are 3 best ways to get coins:
1. Adventure flights - to get as many adventure buildings (6 of each type) - they are dropping items for collections (collections will get you coins) - for adventure flights you will need extra fuel (you'll get extra fuel from point #2) and passengers - instead of coin producing buildings put passengers buildings instead - if you look at the cities from advanced players you will not see coin producing buildings
2. Red Launches - that's the biggest income of coins within the game - up to 10k per launch
3. Neighbors planetariums - as they provide you with items for space collections which will generate coins by themselves and it allows you to do more red flights

Bonuses - when you plan to do adventure flights you should plan to do many flights in short time - use business class/sky captain or any other bonus that will have effect on coin total per flight.

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
@Kesh Those are great tips! I just started doing Red launches a few days ago and already have accumulated a TON of coins (thanks mostly to AJ's QL party yesterday).

I have one Adventure building and am working on more. Really, I want to get the QL bonus more than the building, but if they drop collectibles that's a plus.

Also, I've been splurging lately on the Golden Dice for when I visit neighbors... Those planetariums drop TWICE as much stuff when using the dice! Yesterday I got 42 launch ready sets just from visiting neighbors. Pretty sweet.

I'm trying to take my coin game to the next level... Need to upgrade my Control Tower so I can build another hangar and 'hopefully' break into the 80,000s with my weekly Pax count. Really trying to get my little 4 person Alliance to the next level!

Thanks again for those tips!!

~Kendra

@Kesh Those are great tips! I just started doing Red launches a few days ago and already have accumulated a TON of coins (thanks mostly to AJ's QL party yesterday).

I have one Adventure building and am working on more. Really, I want to get the QL bonus more than the building, but if they drop collectibles that's a plus.

Also, I've been splurging lately on the Golden Dice for when I visit neighbors... Those planetariums drop TWICE as much stuff when using the dice! Yesterday I got 42 launch ready sets just from visiting neighbors. Pretty sweet.

I'm trying to take my coin game to the next level... Need to upgrade my Control Tower so I can build another hangar and 'hopefully' break into the 80,000s with my weekly Pax count. Really trying to get my little 4 person Alliance to the next level!

Thanks again for those tips!!

~Kendra

Golden Dice are great for visiting Planetariums. Many flyers visit twice, once an hour or two before the end of the day (Midnight for me in UK) and again at the start of the new day.
Ok, you will have to stay up late, but that is fine for weekends ?

Regards
Harcourt

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
@Harcourt I never thought of that. What a brilliant idea!

I'm usually so impatient, I have to visit my neighbors the SECOND the clock resets (around 7 in the evening for me). But if I just waited until the next day, I could definitely get double the visits with my dice.

:) :) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom