Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Age of Ash - New EVENT (2018)

I'm comfortably sitting around place 30-40 in the titanium league and has planned to burn fuel on the last day to get myself into the top 100 for that gold chest. But I'm starting to think this may be an impossible task when the time comes.
You have to remember that everyone goes up at the same time as you, so it becomes relative. Are you going faster than your immediate neighbours. Reckon you need to get into the top league this week and then try to stay there.
I am very very surprised Im in platinum but have pushed to get 9 jumbo rangers, so it comes from that I think!

While there is definitely at least 2 Titanium ranking (my 2 game were once in two different Titanium rankings), does anybody knows if there are also more than 1 Platinum ranking?

Could it be everyone that graduated from Titanium end up in the one and only Platinum ranking (the one that currently has Fuel immortals on top and Aj 2nd)?

D

Deleted member 5399

those marshmallows we've been collecting, I've gotten a couple of trees and ashen houses and those often hidden 1X1 spots we haven't found something for, those items fit and dont need roads.

D

Deleted member 5399

Although a QL bonus would be nice to have as I just cant afford to purchase on sale or off, I just have been obtaining Jumbo rangers to start a fleet of them. I have 6 already in ANF1 and tossed an S1 into the mix.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
While there is definitely at least 2 Titanium ranking (my 2 game were once in two different Titanium rankings), does anybody knows if there are also more than 1 Platinum ranking?

Could it be everyone that graduated from Titanium end up in the one and only Platinum ranking (the one that currently has Fuel immortals on top and Aj 2nd)?
I'm in that same Platinum ranking with Robby, AJ, Fuel Immortals, Mitlain, Darekk, Hans, Mo Elbo, cbet, Pit, Ydl, Amicus, etc... So yes, I think there is only one Platinum League considering all the big flyers in that league... (y)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
captain ian
Since I finished the event (in order to save fuel addition' on event destinations) there are almost no more drops for the Cold war collection, I.e. Ranger collection. Previously at least one drop per plane, no it is one in 10 perhaps. So finishing the event ahead of time wasn't useful for me (n)

Not been the case for me but I'm running a fair few planes. Finished the event in 3 days, have been hammering flights since (4x Deltas to Lima, 2x P-Deltas to Iceland, 2x Jumbos to Seattle and 1x Turboprop to Bali) and am now up to 17 completed cold war collections with a week left. I've been running 2x Jumbos for about a year and don't need any more but replacing them with faster versions will be welcome. I'd suggest you keep going as it will pay off.

I never bothered with events as they were too tricky but since I started keeping my game up to date from September, I've found that having 9 planes has been more than enough to complete every event since Halloween. There's a point at which it becomes easy to get the necessary items and have 7+ days to spare.

Device
  1. Android
This is another war you cant win......
Just do your best.....
I am trying to get top 25, but time is the enemy.....
And when I get Top 25, means better chest, event will finish only in few days, so less chest....

So, the question, do you understand the League works?
Do you claim your reward daily?
Or you only see the rank daily and not claiming your reward?

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Just do your best.....
And when I get Top 25, means better chest, event will finish only in few days, so less chest....

Of course I claim my reward daily. Who doesn’t need F10... :ROFLMAO:

Just do your best.....

Being in top 25 doesn't make big difference daily (5 steel chests plus 1000 coins vs 5 steel chests plus 500 coins). I believe you won't even recognize the additional 500 coins daily :)
The slightly bigger difference are the two additional gold chests (6 more gold tokens) in the big adventure reward and for that you need to be in top 25 in the final ranking. It is questionable for me is it worth to spend so much fuel for 6 additional gold tokens or it is better to get 6 more Aztec Pyramids and have the 6 tokens.
So if one doesn't fly for first three seats in the ranking, for me it is matter only of honor at which rank you will land at the end.

Device
  1. Android
Being in top 25 doesn't make big difference daily (5 steel chests plus 1000 coins vs 5 steel chests plus 500 coins). I believe you won't even recognize the additional 500 coins daily :)
The slightly bigger difference are the two additional gold chests (6 more gold tokens) in the big adventure reward and for that you need to be in top 25 in the final ranking. It is questionable for me is it worth to spend so much fuel for 6 additional gold tokens or it is better to get 6 more Aztec Pyramids and have the 6 tokens.
So if one doesn't fly for first three seats in the ranking, for me it is matter only of honor at which rank you will land at the end.
Dont worry, no need Fuel for me.... :p:p:p:p.... Shhhh it's a big secret.... dont tell anyone....

No it is not worth.... I just flew Gualdajara to make more marsh..... and the same time to get 3 stars......and keep top 20 for the alliance....
Now I have the stars and no more wating time for me.....

Top Bottom