Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Age of Ash - New EVENT (2018)

@Renaldo
I moved your post from the thread :)
Age of Ash 2018 - complete event award
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/age-of-ash-2018-complete-event-award.22354/
To this thread right place. There only for who complete the event can post the screenshot. Every time i get notification i thought someone complete the event and waiting the reward when i check it i saw your post this make me confused and i have to check the full page maybe someone i missed to reward him/her also difficult for the admins too.
Thanks and keep posting your message here ;)
Look up
giphy.gif

Renaldo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Renaldo+Item
As the event has come to an end for me, as i'm happy with what I got out of it. :)
But i'm not sure what to claim in return for my marshmallows.

I do not understand what is the bonus/function from Ashen Oak , Ashen House, Volcanic Lake...(stupid me :S)
Somebody willing to shed some lights for me ?

~ Renaldo,

Very nice man, I think it's a huge time saver at -20% :)
Yep. They can also be repaired with ‘normal’ items, and I think the collection itself is a pretty easy money/XP earner for the event.

On another note, I tried to run the Bowl of Riches on a map flight just to see the outcome, didn’t find any difference in drop rate, whereas when I run it on event flights, they drop like there’s no tomorrow. I have sample size issues on drawing conclusions, but has Anyone else found similar?

On another note, I tried to run the Bowl of Riches on a map flight just to see the outcome, didn’t find any difference in drop rate, whereas when I run it on event flights, they drop like there’s no tomorrow. I have sample size issues on drawing conclusions, but has Anyone else found similar?
@Madegwen59
Bowl of riches says "quest item drop (both common and collectible)" so it is helpful during event time only.
Spy Glass says the same, so same use (event only).
Both bonuses specify not in the initial description but rather in the bullets below it that they are only active towards flights (nothing is mentioned they could increase drop rates from tapping on buildings, so don't expect this ;)).

As the event has come to an end for me, as i'm happy with what I got out of it. :)
But i'm not sure what to claim in return for my marshmallows.

I do not understand what is the bonus/function from Ashen Oak , Ashen House, Volcanic Lake...(stupid me :S)
Somebody willing to shed some lights for me ?

~ Renaldo,
It is already discussed in the thread. Anyway, go to event store (Volcano icon at the left, then third icon fro left (the bag), select a building and look to the description at the right: it shows bonus, construction time and size :)

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I know there are a lot of forum member who has already finished the event, so, this is the state of the volcano (attached file).

I have finished the event, but I want to wait the last moment to validate it, I want to see different states of the volcano !

Attachments

• IMG_0659.JPG
    IMG_0659.JPG
    218.9 KB · Views: 152
Top Bottom