Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Age of Ash - New EVENT (2018)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Hi Fetob. As IBM would say, 'this is not a bug, it is an undocumented feature'. (Grin)

If these 'gift' planes do 'come and go', I will have to check my warehouse more often. Who knows what else might appear in other tabs? Free buildings maybe?

The Jackhammer drops from your Institute of Volcanology will NOT be added to your warehouse after you complete the event. I accidentally clicked on the button to collect the last collection for the event, and then noticed the Jackhammer will not add to the warehouse inventory. So if you want to collect a little bit more for next year, do not collect the last collection. Not sure if this is intentionally done by GI or if this is a bug after the latest update. Note the Chainsaw you receive from your neighbors as gift still adds to your warehouse inventory.

Last edited:
The Chainsaw drops from your Institute of Volcanology will NOT be added to your warehouse after you complete the event. I accidentally clicked on the button to collect the last collection for the event, and then noticed the Chainsaw will not add to the warehouse inventory. So if you want to collect a little bit more of the Chainsaw for next year, do not collect the last collection. Not sure if this is intentionally done by GI or if this is a bug after the latest update. Note the Chainsaw you receive from your neighbors as gift still adds to your warehouse inventory.
Do you mean the jackhammer?
Ive just checked and mine have been added to the marshmallow count.
The drop from institute of volcanology is the jackhammer.,

The Jackhammer drops from your Institute of Volcanology will NOT be added to your warehouse after you complete the event. I accidentally clicked on the button to collect the last collection for the event, and then noticed the Jackhammer will not add to the warehouse inventory. So if you want to collect a little bit more for next year, do not collect the last collection. Not sure if this is intentionally done by GI or if this is a bug after the latest update. Note the Chainsaw you receive from your neighbors as gift still adds to your warehouse inventory.
Since I completed the event, my jackhammer count keeps going up (507 at the last count). Unfortunately, can't use them as the volcano has been put out.

Mine are going up up up up ... I wish I could tap the volcano! Finished event and building collected

Device
  1. Windows PC
Mine are going up up up up ... I wish I could tap the volcano! Finished event and building collected
On facebook game I have finished the event and collected the award but my volcano is still active expected a jumbo ranger to drop bomb and dowse it but it never did don't know whether this is a bug or not.Update=put aticket in to GI they said it is part of game play on facebook not to worry.I still have not acquired my jumbo ranger maybe that is the trigger to dowse the volcano.

Attachments

• 2018-04-24 (1).png
    2018-04-24 (1).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 138
  • 2018-04-24.png
    2018-04-24.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Top Bottom