Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Age of Ash - New EVENT (2018)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I know there are a lot of forum member who has already finished the event, so, this is the state of the volcano (attached file).

I have finished the event, but I want to wait the last moment to validate it, I want to see different states of the volcano !

:cool: I've finished the event but not clicked on the reward building as yet. It didn't give me a option as far as I can remember it took me to the rather impressive video and the volcano was put out?! Maybe I did something to prompt it I dunno lol. Thanks for the pic anyway (y)

Tomaszek

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Username
Tomek
My achievements so far.

t2.jpg t1.jpg

D

Deleted member 5399

Okay some of us got suckered into the passenger tower for 29.99 and then at the end of the challenge lets toss in 7 collectible chests for 9.99 WT:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
yousuckonc.JPG
yousucktwice.JPG

D

Deleted member 5399

Patience is a virtue lol. I finished the event just after my last post in ANF2. And I didn't buy anything Xtra

Device
  1. Android
Could anyone confirm or deny the following: I expect to be able to collect my Jumbo Rangers after the event's end. I don't need any Jumbos now (I know they'll go in my warehouse, not in my hangars) and I'd prefer to keep my experience points for some future moment.
Yes Pit. Collect later you later you will get the Jumbo.

Few hours and the event will finish well done and congratulation (y) for those who completed and good luck for those not completed next time.
Dont forget to spend your marshmallows and buy from the event store buildings not bonuses.
Click on the get reward for the daily competition.
Land your planes if you need your marshmallows to be counted and use them to buy from the store.
See you in the next event (y)

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Could anyone confirm or deny the following: I expect to be able to collect my Jumbo Rangers after the event's end. I don't need any Jumbos now (I know they'll go in my warehouse, not in my hangars) and I'd prefer to keep my experience points for some future moment.
Yes, they are the rewards of a normal event collection. You'll find them in the collection menu under the star tab, anytime you like... :)

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Okay some of us got suckered into the passenger tower for 29.99 and then at the end of the challenge lets toss in 7 collectible chests for 9.99 WT:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:View attachment 12834 View attachment 12835
Those 7 chests will give you more items than that stupid Crystalline Supertall ever dropped... :ROFLMAO: I got suckered in too. :dead:

The 2000 fuel + 20 greens isn't a bad deal at all, though. :sneaky:

Top Bottom