Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.0 update

Or they could fix it so it worked like it has for the past 5+ years, which worked perfectly fine. I'm losing 20+ gifts a day because of this new broken system.
I used to wake up in the morning to 80-100 gifts, and get probably a total of 200+ during the day. Now, maybe 5 if I'm lucky in the morning, with about 50-60 more straggling in during the day, but nothing like I used to get since they changed the system. I'm fortunate I have a large stockpile of flight items and not building anything, but if this is happening to newer players, I can see it really hurting. I'm wondering a bit if this is purposeful on GI's part, to bring us more in line with Facebook's reduction of gifts. Other than that, I'm beginning to think nobody loves me any more. :(:(:( :LOL::LOL::LOL: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I used to wake up in the morning to 80-100 gifts, and get probably a total of 200+ during the day. Now, maybe 5 if I'm lucky in the morning, with about 50-60 more straggling in during the day, but nothing like I used to get since they changed the system. I'm fortunate I have a large stockpile of flight items and not building anything, but if this is happening to newer players, I can see it really hurting. I'm wondering a bit if this is purposeful on GI's part, to bring us more in line with Facebook's reduction of gifts. Other than that, I'm beginning to think nobody loves me any more. :(:(:( :LOL::LOL::LOL: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Aww! Don't feel unloved, Crescent! :love: Sent you a gift this morning so you know you're appreciated! (y):LOL:;)

Maybe it has something to do with when I login because sometimes I’ll have two gifts from each, sometimes one and like today none.
Ive seen double gifting, but only when someone has sent two gifts just before & after the reset.

When they revamped the gifting I thought you lost all gifts unaccepted at the reset, but I was wrong, they do sit there, for me at least. It’s just the accepted ones that clear.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
That hasn’t happened to me. We were discussing how some of us have been receiving less neighbor gifts since the new UI.
I had this issue too but noted that this happened when I had more than 200 gifts pending to accept. Not sure about 200, 250 or 300 gifts. After play with less than 200 pending gifts this problem seems solved.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I have noticed a drop also, but then i am probably not as popular as you @crescent moon

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I hope they will lower the prices of items in the game. Significantly.

I don't think so !

I thougt like you before, but now I am buying Control Tower level 10, Terminal level 10, ... I understand why it is as expensive !

When you begin, all is expensive. Then, it is more and more expensive. BUT, when you reach a certain level, you will earn a lot of coin (maybe more than 100 000 coins each day !), and it would be too much easy if Control tower costed 500 000 instead of 4 000 000 coins !
Of course, the one and only reason is : it is a long term game...

I had this issue too but noted that this happened when I had more than 200 gifts pending to accept. Not sure about 200, 250 or 300 gifts. After play with less than 200 pending gifts this problem seems solved.

I think its 300 pending gift @Marve
When I had 300 pending gift on my main I send Catalyst from my support account and the catalyst didnt appear in my pending gift. I lost it.
With 100 items limit, i can only store max 400 F20 in my game: 100 in warehouse and 300 in pending gift. Thats not enough... :mad:

Device
  1. Android
Any help on where i find my house of disturbance? I have one active, but my screen shot below indicates I have 2 more....
Screenshot_20190121-145010_Airport City.jpg

Any help on where i find my house of disturbance? I have one active, but my screen shot below indicates I have 2 more....
View attachment 17765
Your screenshot shows that you have already collect 9 penny-farting. Each group of 6 gives you a house of disturbance. Hence, you have one (6 penny-farting) and half the needed to get the second (3 penny-farting out of the 6 needed to get the building).

Top Bottom