Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.0 update

I'd be happy if they just fixed the bugs
TBH I completely agree. No more events for 2-3 weeks, no new functionality and let the dev/QA team squish the bugs.

Mission to mars has been talked about for, literally years, I'm happy to carry on waiting if general gameplay improves. I'm curious as to what the setup cost would be though given the jump between MCC2 & 3. Same with new levels given that the last 10 cost 6.5m of the 8.5m XP you need to get to level 80.

@DarekK I think you might be in a tiny minority of players who have "completed" every single star going - seriously, there must be like 5 of you, ever. If they added 10 new levels, how long would it take to complete them given the resources you've amassed? A week? A fortnight?

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi Ivan,
August is coming. :)
I think is time to tell us about changes we will find in version 7.0
Can you unveil the mystery?
We waiting for a new levels, new land expansion, mission to Mars.
Will we get them?

Hey, version 7.0 as in a 'very major update' is indeed in the works, but it is still in early stages of pre-production, and it certainly will not be ready by August. It looks like November at best. I'm not ready to reveal what it is about just yet, but it's nothing that we've announced or hinted at previously. There're some good things that we have to postpone indefinitely (the mission to Mars is one of them) in favor of things we can do with our team and resources within a reasonable amount of time. I'm doing my best to ensure the high level players have something fun to do, but as our resources are limited and high level players are a minority (if we take all Airport City players who play daily), we can't focus all our efforts on 'top level' activities like new levels.

In the meantime, we're working on 6.10 update with lots of bug fixes and UI improvements. I'll share more info about it when we're closer to a feature complete build, so that I don't promise something we can't deliver.

Hey, version 7.0 as in a 'very major update' is indeed in the works, but it is still in early stages of pre-production, and it certainly will not be ready by August. It looks like November at best. I'm not ready to reveal what it is about just yet, but it's nothing that we've announced or hinted at previously. There're some good things that we have to postpone indefinitely (the mission to Mars is one of them) in favor of things we can do with our team and resources within a reasonable amount of time. I'm doing my best to ensure the high level players have something fun to do, but as our resources are limited and high level players are a minority (if we take all Airport City players who play daily), we can't focus all our efforts on 'top level' activities like new levels.

In the meantime, we're working on 6.10 update with lots of bug fixes and UI improvements. I'll share more info about it when we're closer to a feature complete build, so that I don't promise something we can't deliver.
For me most important fix all the bugs one of my accounts not counted the drumstick and for today still zero :cry:.
They send me email they already do some changes but still not yet fixed.
I am afraid that the next event will be the same problem with me.
Thank you for this information.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

Sounds good. Hope the following are adjusted in the next update:
1) I hope the new update brings back seeing building information from the popup in the collections tab. It helps us decide if that's a building we want to add to our city
2) It appears that sending gifts from the neighbors screen by clicking on the gift button has a bug. It always says that you've sent enough gifts for the day, even if you haven't.

Oh and on a separate note, maybe with the major update in november, could you add a feature in the gifting screen that shows the neighbors that you've gifted already? Maybe show a small gift pic by their name to indicate that you sent them a gift for the day already. That will help us a lot when we have sent all our gifts for the day, but we may get additional gifts from others. We would be able to easily gift them the following day with this feature in place. Hope that makes sense.

Sounds good. Hope the following are adjusted in the next update:
1) I hope the new update brings back seeing building information from the popup in the collections tab. It helps us decide if that's a building we want to add to our city
2) It appears that sending gifts from the neighbors screen by clicking on the gift button has a bug. It always says that you've sent enough gifts for the day, even if you haven't.

Oh and on a separate note, maybe with the major update in november, could you add a feature in the gifting screen that shows the neighbors that you've gifted already? Maybe show a small gift pic by their name to indicate that you sent them a gift for the day already. That will help us a lot when we have sent all our gifts for the day, but we may get additional gifts from others. We would be able to easily gift them the following day with this feature in place. Hope that makes sense.
I don’t understand the gift feature you suggest... for now we already know if we’ve sent a gift for a certain neighbor, as the gift icon goes grey... and at reset the gifting list is cleared, so we no longer know who sent us something the day before...

How about a way to sell buildings in our warehouse, many of us have the max number of the same building built

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
You can't. You have to sell the ones you've built before you can build new ones. I have 6 Aztec pyramids, but 10 more in the warehouse!

Just to clarify I wasn't thinking of Aztec pyramids when I posted (have only dabbled with maps and haven't got any :bag: so don't know anything about them) I was thinking about the buildings we get all the time from guest planes like House of Disturbance etc you can delete one building and build another. It's nothing I can be bothered to do myself just a suggestion.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I was thinking about the buildings we get all the time from guest planes like House of Disturbance etc you can delete one building and build another. It's nothing I can be bothered to do myself just a suggestion.
But I'm actively using those buildings. It's just stupid that I first have to sell such a building and then rebuild another one, all the while I can't get the pax from the house of disturbance for instance. I can't remember the time required to build it, but speeding up building sort of defies the purpose of selling the previous one since it costs coins to get coins.
I put in a request for such a feature a while back: https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...ur-warehouse-without-building-it-first.22768/

But I'm actively using those buildings. It's just stupid that I first have to sell such a building and then rebuild another one, all the while I can't get the pax from the house of disturbance for instance. I can't remember the time required to build it, but speeding up building sort of defies the purpose of selling the previous one since it costs coins to get coins.
I put in a request for such a feature a while back: https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...ur-warehouse-without-building-it-first.22768/
Check the price for instant completion of the building. If it’s lower than the sell price, then collect pax/coins, sell the building, put the new one, finish the building instantly with coins and calculate your profit ;)
Of course, it’ll not work if you need e.g. greenies to instantly complete the building.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC

I am also actively using those too and I said it was just a 'suggestion' and 'nothing I can be bothered to do' It would be so much easier to be able to add more than 6 I'd happily expand my land instead of having all those building stuck in my warehouse doing nothing. They have their reasons for this possibly because it would make the game easier and less of a challenge

Top Bottom