Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.0 update

And also yes, people could pay some attention to the location they post.

Most of them are using "Game News" section for posting just questions, while there is a Questions section...

@Husam And there probably miss a section like "Achievements" or "Proud of" for people wanted to cheers on something.
But I guess this will be not rightly used, as today people already post in the wrong sections :/

And also yes, people could pay some attention to the location they post.

Most of them are using "Game News" section for posting just questions, while there is a Questions section...

@Husam And there probably miss a section like "Achievements" or "Proud of" for people wanted to cheers on something.
But I guess this will be not rightly used, as today people already post in the wrong sections :/
Hi,
About the section like "Achievements" or "Proud of" for people wanted to cheers on something.
This can be done the members who want to open thread for that but in the forum off topic chat
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/off-topic-chat.4/
There you will find many threads like the one you asking for.
Hope this help :)

I'm well aware that the people you gift will disappear off the screen, but if you had read the whole thing, you would see why I made that request. If you click on a gift after you have sent out all your gifts for the day, you can't return it that day; you would have to send them a gift the following day. However, with the game now clearing out all claimed gifts after the game reset, you would not be able to see who you need to gift.
I make my proposal so that when you receive a gift, you will be able to decipher whether it is safe to claim the gift (person disappears from the list since you gifted them) or not safe (cant return gift to person, and it get cleared at the reset). It's not the same 20 people gifting me everyday, so simply selecting the heart option doesn't do anything. Hope that makes sense.
You can start making notes and done.

Top Bottom