Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

7.0 update

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I don’t understand the gift feature you suggest... for now we already know if we’ve sent a gift for a certain neighbor, as the gift icon goes grey... and at reset the gifting list is cleared, so we no longer know who sent us something the day before...
We know if we have sent a gift to a neighbor from the neighbors list, not from the gift screen. In the gifting screen, you have to go back to the neighbors list to see if you gifted them already. That takes up extra time that can be saved by showing in the gifting screen if they have been gifted already.
As for the gifts disappearing at the end of the day, I got an easy fix for that: don't collect the gift unless you gifted them that day. Only claimed gifts get cleared at the daily reset. It's the only way I've been able to gift those the following day that I couldnt gift on the present day. It would be even easier if I saw an icon showing if I sent them a gift already. If I see an icon, I collect. If I dont, I will collect and send a gift the following day. Hope that makes sense

We know if we have sent a gift to a neighbor from the neighbors list, not from the gift screen. In the gifting screen, you have to go back to the neighbors list to see if you gifted them already. That takes up extra time that can be saved by showing in the gifting screen if they have been gifted already.

On my screen once you have gifted to someone they disappear off the screen. Given that you can favourite a list of members you gift and/or visit anyway to make things easier, I don’t see the problem.

If you want to be able to see who you gifted to yesterday...you need more actual problems in your life.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
On my screen once you have gifted to someone they disappear off the screen. Given that you can favourite a list of members you gift and/or visit anyway to make things easier, I don’t see the problem.

If you want to be able to see who you gifted to yesterday...you need more actual problems in your life.
I'm well aware that the people you gift will disappear off the screen, but if you had read the whole thing, you would see why I made that request. If you click on a gift after you have sent out all your gifts for the day, you can't return it that day; you would have to send them a gift the following day. However, with the game now clearing out all claimed gifts after the game reset, you would not be able to see who you need to gift.
I make my proposal so that when you receive a gift, you will be able to decipher whether it is safe to claim the gift (person disappears from the list since you gifted them) or not safe (cant return gift to person, and it get cleared at the reset). It's not the same 20 people gifting me everyday, so simply selecting the heart option doesn't do anything. Hope that makes sense.

I'm well aware that the people you gift will disappear off the screen, but if you had read the whole thing, you would see why I made that request. If you click on a gift after you have sent out all your gifts for the day, you can't return it that day; you would have to send them a gift the following day. However, with the game now clearing out all claimed gifts after the game reset, you would not be able to see who you need to gift.
I make my proposal so that when you receive a gift, you will be able to decipher whether it is safe to claim the gift (person disappears from the list since you gifted them) or not safe (cant return gift to person, and it get cleared at the reset). It's not the same 20 people gifting me everyday, so simply selecting the heart option doesn't do anything. Hope that makes sense.
That can work for you, by no means it would work for me. I can’t resist all those gifts smiling to me :D

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
That can work for you, by no means it would work for me. I can’t resist all those gifts smiling to me :D
Lol it takes self-discipline Teresa :joyful:

I never claim a gift unless I plan on returning it that day....or if the gamer doesn't care for a return gift. If I have sent out all of my gifts for the day, and I receive a gift, I always check the neighbor first. If I gifted them already, I claim it and they are removed. If I cant gift them in return, I leave the gift unclaimed until time resets. They will be among the first the next day to get gifted. It's a great cycle....it may work a bit too well....as I constantly have more than 20 people gifting me a day, because they know I'll gift them in return, even if a day has passed. (y)
Only gifts that are not fitting my request aren't returned...or are saved for last :shifty:

Lol it takes self-discipline Teresa :joyful:

I never claim a gift unless I plan on returning it that day....or if the gamer doesn't care for a return gift. If I have sent out all of my gifts for the day, and I receive a gift, I always check the neighbor first. If I gifted them already, I claim it and they are removed. If I cant gift them in return, I leave the gift unclaimed until time resets. They will be among the first the next day to get gifted. It's a great cycle....it may work a bit too well....as I constantly have more than 20 people gifting me a day, because they know I'll gift them in return, even if a day has passed. (y)
Only gifts that are not fitting my request aren't returned...or are saved for last :shifty:
That’s why I write their names... a bit old fashioned but it works lol

Top Bottom