Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.7 update

I did put the update on my iPad 2 and see similar symptoms. I’ve used it in an event ring and as long as I sent out the same gift all at once I had no issues. If I went to visit more than 2 neighbors it would exit the game. In that regard it would be good to keep for a fuel ring but not much else...it is a really old platform now so I can’t get upset about newer versions of the game working on that devIce
I was using it the same way you were for the events to help my main airport out. I do have a lot of time and I do have quite a few greenies sitting in that airport waiting to be used. Just frustrating...

I was using it the same way you were for the events to help my main airport out. I do have a lot of time and I do have quite a few greenies sitting in that airport waiting to be used. Just frustrating...
Also for @Davescharf and @Jon Allen , I’ve been having similar issues with a couple of old iPad minis for awhile as well. They are progressively getting worse. Surprisingly, the last update seemed to make mine work a bit better :confused:. I have discovered a couple of things that help (marginally)...
When sending gifts, try to select the gift first, then choose the recipient. I don’t know why, but it seems less of a struggle for the machine than choosing the recipient first.

Delete everything you can on the device, including the game itself. Reinstall the game and the server will sync with the Game Centre ID and ask you at around level 2 or 3 if you want to reload your game from the server. A clean start helps for awhile. When desperate, reset the whole device and do the above.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Teraph
Also for @Davescharf and @Jon Allen ...
Delete everything you can on the device, including the game itself. Reinstall the game and the server will sync with the Game Centre ID and ask you at around level 2 or 3 if you want to reload your game from the server. A clean start helps for awhile. When desperate, reset the whole device and do the above.
I'll echo Bob's advice. When I first started this game, only a few months ago, I briefly tried it on an old 16GB iPad2. Anything beyond the first few levels became very slow and would crash the game repeatedly. I believe that was because I had another large resource intensive program installed on the device even though the other program wasn't running at the same time. The old iPad is reserved for that other program now.

With the Football World Cup starting next week, (Thu 14 Jun) will ‘The Great game’ event be incorporated into the 6.8 update I wonder?

Pakman
It could, but events like "The Spring Has Come" didn't come with an update. However, Ivan mentioned it before the Age of Ash update, he didn't mention any other events with this update. However, that doesn't mean we won't get the soccer event during the current update.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I visited Dukes store first thing and bought what I could (It was only maps with so much out of stock) then the update just popped up so I clicked through and my game did the update and now I can buy all the maps again! Thanks Gi 10 maps of each today!

That's good, thanks for the info (y). Guess what...Windows hasn't got it yet :LOL:

Top Bottom