Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.6 update

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Could it be that those 8 new items are for the repair of S1 / S2 planes? I noticed that the Alliance-office had an overhaul with, among others, all planes having an exclamation-mark (!). That would make it worth it for us 'lower-level' players to spend a few of those precious golden tokens on special planes without having to wait for repairs.

Could it be that those 8 new items are for the repair of S1 / S2 planes? I noticed that the Alliance-office had an overhaul with, among others, all planes having an exclamation-mark (!). That would make it worth it for us 'lower-level' players to spend a few of those precious golden tokens on special planes without having to wait for repairs.
It would be nice but it isn’t the case. It was refereed elsewhere that those are repairing parts for giants and above, but only regular ones (not S versions). Remember that up to this release, fixing regular giant planes and above required waiting or greenies.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It would be nice but it isn’t the case. It was refereed elsewhere that those are repairing parts for giants and above, but only regular ones (not S versions). Remember that up to this release, fixing regular giant planes and above required waiting or greenies.
I stand corrected. You are right Teresa. Oh happy day!
Free2Play , a question for you:
In the Alliance Store, is there anything changed with the Auto Collect buildings? Or is it just the addition of the Omega Hotel that is new? I'm sure @Bob1977 would like to know the answer to this question as well, seeing that we are big advocates for auto collection, but under different circumstances.
Thanks for your feedback

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
So far I have had Thunderbird breakdowns which require "Pilot Headset" and Condor breakdowns which require "VSI" to repair.

S1, S2, S3 planes cannot be repaired (besides using greenies).
And falcons require autopilot to repair. Well after this event, I need to build up my stock

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Question is....are these repair items permanent or only available during the event?
No im sure it's permanent. It's in the regular lineup of items, and the flights you can get the items have nothing to do with the event at all. I think it's an effort to keep the vets happy. It's a smart move because most people spend their greenies elsewhere anyway, or just wait the 12 hours because it spares them in terms of flight item usage

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
With update 6.6.16 I have already, 1)lost a Red Launch First Position Reward. 2). It takes a while to join others launches(atleast 3-5 seconds) and sometimes with few refreshes.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I'm on Android, but one thing I've noticed so far concerns the free videos... It seems to me, that instead of a daily maximum, you now also have a 'type'-maximum. For instance, I can still watch videos to accelerate building-collections, but not to gather the chain saw for burned-trees or to gather items to complete a building. Both of these I did already do a couple of times today, but I didn't accelerate building-collection yet. Same goes for watching videos for fuel-20 and for incoming guest-planes. Seems they put a maximum on 'type' that allows for a larger number of videos in total :)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Repair items for the big birds? This is huge! Definitely changes the game for me. The only downside is that now I will run through flight items like water, but....no matter! Best news I've gotten in a while in regards to this game. Thank you GI :D

This is a total game-changer for me. I am actually excited about the game again for the first time in months. I discovered that “wait for imaginary airplanes to get fixed” turned out to be a less interesting and fun game than “wait for imaginary airplanes to come back from cities around the world”, for whatever reason. The repair situation had sucked the fun out of the game to the point that I stopped expanding my fleet and was questioning whether I even wanted to keep playing AC at all. Now I'm interested again!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Here is the flights that carry the new (and old) repair items.

Seoul - Altimeter, Gyroscope
Cape Town - Differential Relay, Lamp Shade
Austin - Hydraulic Cilinder, Autopilot
Stockholm - Pilot Headset, Head-up Display
Jakarta - Pitot Tube, VSI
So it seems like the flights for each type of plane that has the building items for the upcoming aircraft also carries the repair items for the next aircraft in line. Well done GI.....buuuut I'm just going to ask some specific neighbors for items. @Robobobo888 , you're #1 on my list, since we appear to be flying falcons

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
This is a total game-changer for me. I am actually excited about the game again for the first time in months. I discovered that “wait for imaginary airplanes to get fixed” turned out to be a less interesting and fun game than “wait for imaginary airplanes to come back from cities around the world”, for whatever reason. The repair situation had sucked the fun out of the game to the point that I stopped expanding my fleet and was questioning whether I even wanted to keep playing AC at all. Now I'm interested again!
And yes the game just got 10 times better. Now if they would remove that 100 item limit, I think the younger players would definitely want to stick around to join the vets (hint hint :whistle:)

Top Bottom