Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.6 update

No I know what you mean, but it actually balances things out. However, the S class planes had an advantage of faster speed, but now they lose that advantage in regards to repair time, so now people will think twice about obtaining them
I have the regular and S1, S2 planes Giant, Falcon, Thinderbird.
Now i was thinking to sell some of them because of the new repair items then i stop and thinking about those players who complete 5 years playing with these planes they are not spending greenies just wait the 12 hours now are they going to sell all planes they have i dont think so and also they reach the 1000 stars nothing change for them.
If you do comparing all are the same because now as player you will spend days to collect some new repair items and you lost other items that you need flying items what is the priority for you.
You can send 20 gift maybe how much you will receive per day.
then when i save these repair items i will use them in a day maybe because Gi will make these planes break down more :D they not give easy things for the players.
Then repeat again but the other planes need greenies to repair yes it will stay 12 hours but in same time i am saving more fly items i need.
I try it with 1 falcon break down 3 times in a day i am out of repair items i cannot change my game name just for repair items so i go back to use it as before wait 12 hours and break down after few days ;)
This is my opinion (n)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I have the regular and S1, S2 planes Giant, Falcon, Thinderbird.
Now i was thinking to sell some of them because of the new repair items then i stop and thinking about those players who complete 5 years playing with these planes they are not spending greenies just wait the 12 hours now are they going to sell all planes they have i dont think so and also they reach the 1000 stars nothing change for them.
If you do comparing all are the same because now as player you will spend days to collect some new repair items and you lost other items that you need flying items what is the priority for you.
You can send 20 gift maybe how much you will receive per day.
then when i save these repair items i will use them in a day maybe because Gi will make these planes break down more :D they not give easy things for the players.
Then repeat again but the other planes need greenies to repair yes it will stay 12 hours but in same time i am saving more fly items i need.
I try it with 1 falcon break down 3 times in a day i am out of repair items i cannot change my game name just for repair items so i go back to use it as before wait 12 hours and break down after few days ;)
This is my opinion (n)
I actually understood all of that, and why I said that there was a benefit to waiting the 12 hours. With thunderbirds and definitely falcons, you need that breakdown time, or else you will run through your flight items like water runs through a pipe lol. That's why I still wait the 12 hours even with my regular jets....until I have collected a nice stash of repair items. I have a workaround for the item situation, so eventually I plan on using repair items on my bigger jets.
Bottom line: it all depends on your playing style. For those with CBM's, it probably doesnt even matter, as they have greenies for days :greedy:

Device
  1. Android
When you use S3?
Why you use S3?
How many you use S3?
When you use weathervane?
When you use Jet Pack?

Those questions are part of the strategy.....
And I am not discussing here as they may related to a bug.
And those High Stars Player all may use this kind of strategy.
Thats why they have many flight items. (*clue)

Top Bottom