Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.6 update

You could click more than 5 burned trees at your neighbour if you were quick enough; the click only counted after it finished its animation (which took a few seconds). So effectively you could tap a few extra trees if they were in the vicinity of your last click
My max was 10=5 regular+5 extra

79231E9C-921B-407A-B6C6-29E043788472.jpeg

Same here. Shame that. Have you seen the leader board? AJ has been overtaken by someone with less points than him! Smells rotten.
Take a look at his city! It’s well worth it o_O:ROFLMAO:
Here it is

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Aha....just as I suspected. Thank you @Blue Jay and @crescent moon .
@Dafsade, here is confirmation of our earlier discussion. The S class planes still require cash. Not sure about S3, but since it's faster than both S1 and 2...

Thank you @Navigata07 ! It is really a bad news... it is stealing ! (I don't know if you say this in English...)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Thank you @Navigata07 ! It is really a bad news... it is stealing ! (I don't know if you say this in English...)
No I know what you mean, but it actually balances things out. However, the S class planes had an advantage of faster speed, but now they lose that advantage in regards to repair time, so now people will think twice about obtaining them

Top Bottom