Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.6 update

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
No New Levels????
No Fun.

Thanks for the Event.
But what is the benefit of adding new levels? You put in 4 million points to get to lv 81....then what?
The only way new levels would make sense is if a new item was added at lv 81 (either a new aircraft, or a new space mission). What would be great is if they allowed us to collect more hearts past lv 9, so that we can visit more neighbors a day, and even gift more past 20 (maybe up to 30). Now with those kinds of incentives, we would certainly want to keep going past lv 80

I remember the road cracking and also you need the buildings for some of the items (institute of volcanology) they look like the golden building you get from completing the Anchorage flights (golden high rise) only shorter. I have a couple of them in my city and will put more out when needed
Those institutes of volcanology are quite nice coin producers. 36 coins/20 minutes. I have 3 of them.

Top Bottom