Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

4.6 Update

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I don't have it either ;)
Will be out very soon.
It is published to a certain percentage of user's which are selected randomly, so if you got it last time, it's not sure that you will get it again.
It looks no one from this forum is selected :censored:

-311vader-

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Vadersaber311
Username
Vadersaber311
AJ, wouldn't it be more beneficial to GI if it were available to those players that participate on the forum or other method? Instead of completely random players, those more involved in AC would be able to provide better, more detailed information on any bugs, concerns, etc for the update. It seems to me that Relying on random players would provide a less number of tickets submitted. Maybe make it downloadable from the GI site instead of Google Play for the test????
Im not Android, so it doesn't effect me.....just a thought.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
AJ, wouldn't it be more beneficial to GI if it were available to those players that participate on the forum or other method? Instead of completely random players, those more involved in AC would be able to provide better, more detailed information on any bugs, concerns, etc for the update. It seems to me that Relying on random players would provide a less number of tickets submitted. Maybe make it downloadable from the GI site instead of Google Play for the test????
Im not Android, so it doesn't effect me.....just a thought.
Who knows? Maybe they have even better pool of testers, eg people they know face to face? : )

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
dsrwqnumzvw1iul7v9l0.jpg

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Well, I'm very excited to see this update finally coming, it's open now at last for a small number of players (we needed some additional QA time). Google Play chooses them randomly, so it could be anyone.

Unfortunately, we had to change minimal Android OS requirement, so if you run anything below 4.0.3 you'll need to update your OS.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Nothing yet, at least on my android phone. Wondering, how Google Play chooses users of particular program/game...
I am on android 4.2, so it should work. Whenever will get the update... :D

B17 Flying Fortress

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
B17
I look forward to the update like everyone else but not the glitches, bugs and social issues. So if that means waiting longer and having fewer quests so be it. They have given the star chasers enough to do with the falcon and alliance flights. Maxing out stars can be a little tedious. Personally I have thousands of flights left to send out and I do fly a lot daily. That being said I'll still check for the update every hour! B17

Top Bottom