Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

4.6 Update

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above

Molly G

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Azwriter12
Have you guys found that iOS users have fewer problems than Android users? I know it's only Android users getting the update right now, but it seems like iOS users have better luck with the game overall.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Have you guys found that iOS users have fewer problems than Android users? I know it's only Android users getting the update right now, but it seems like iOS users have better luck with the game overall.
iOS users get the unavoidable memory leak bug, so I wouldn't call it a better luck : )

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
I hope they get this working soon. I really want to get rid of those windows that pop up trying to sell things. I just got caught by one of them last night and spent 4 airport bucks on having Spy Glass active while I was asleep. That brought my balance too low to get two plots of land if they go on sale next weekend.

Top Bottom