Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

4.6 Update

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hey everyone,
as you know I rarely come here to announce the new update since I think it's generally more fun if you discover everything yourself. But we'll make this one exception.

This update will drastically improve all social features: space launches, gifting, neighbor visits. However, because core game architecture was re-written we'll roll it out first on Android for a small random percentage of players either tonight or tomorrow, and if all goes well, then we'll get it to all Android players and iOS players later this week (with Windows version soon to follow). Needless to say, if you are among the lucky few who's got the option to update, please do and tell us your feedback either in the thread or through a support ticket. We've done extensive QA on this update, but obviously there're things that may go rogue.

It's best to complete your current spaceship launches before you update, as your reward might be lost. Game Insight's support team is aware of a coming update and will help you deal with whatever might go wrong. If you update, you'll be able to visit only the neighbors who updated too, the same goes for space launches, so for a day or two you'll be handicapped in that regard. But I hope that doesn't stop you from updating, as everyone will eventually go through this.

After this update is live, we'll be bringing all those things that you've seen on Facebook version lately — and more.

Best regards,
Ivan.

P.S. No more New or Popular pop-up windows starting with this update. You can zoom out 50% more to see more of your city. You can re-add previously deleted neighbors.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
@Bali Hi
No change for Android with this update, however as people play from almost 150 different versions of Airport City on Android dating back to 1.0 it is hard to have a proper support for all of them, and minimal Android OS requirement will probably be changed in the near future.

No minimal hardware changes for iOS as well, but as previously announced you'll need to have iOS 7 or later.

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
Hey everyone,
as you know I rarely come here to announce the new update since I think it's generally more fun if you discover everything yourself. But we'll make this one exception.

This update will drastically improve all social features: space launches, gifting, neighbor visits. However, because core game architecture was re-written we'll roll it out first on Android for a small random percentage of players either tonight or tomorrow, and if all goes well, then we'll get it to all Android players and iOS players later this week (with Windows version soon to follow). Needless to say, if you are among the lucky few who's got the option to update, please do and tell us your feedback either in the thread or through a support ticket. We've done extensive QA on this update, but obviously there're things that may go rogue.

It's best to complete your current spaceship launches before you update, as your reward might be lost. Game Insight's support team is aware of a coming update and will help you deal with whatever might go wrong. If you update, you'll be able to visit only the neighbors who updated too, the same goes for space launches, so for a day or two you'll be handicapped in that regard. But I hope that doesn't stop you from updating, as everyone will eventually go through this.

After this update is live, we'll be bringing all those things that you've seen on Facebook version lately — and more.

Best regards,
Ivan.

P.S. No more New or Popular pop-up windows starting with this update. You can zoom out 50% more to see more of your city. You can re-add previously deleted neighbors.

Good hear.
And I hope for best..

Hope all goes good.. ✌✌✌

And just noticed.. Your Warning line is changed
No more kittens dead

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
If anyone was able to do update on android (not me :grumpy: ), then any info is valuable. Please post it here.

Also this post will be main one for all related to new update, so we know we have one post for android, ios and windows. Any other new thread related to update 4.6 will be merged with this one.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
Hey everyone,

Best regards,
Ivan.

Thanks for update Ivan, i want take this opportunity of the discussion to remind you, as I did many times to the support team, that which after integration of WindowsPhone platforms and Windows PC, I and others players with WindowsPhone, found myself to have a clone and that my neighbors see me with the user name of another player and not with my real name. This means that if I open a space flight none of my neighbors can 'see as they see my clone and not me. I think it's a problem that definitely user code is the same as another player. I hope this problem will be solved by this update.

P.S. I am available to be contacted in private for testing or to specify the problem better.
Thank you

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I hope this problem will be solved by this update.

P.S. I am available to be contacted in private for testing or to specify the problem better.
Thank you

Hi. Yeah, if it's not fixed after update, we'll get to it. Thanks for your patience with this issue (and others, too).

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
Hey everyone,

Best regards,
Ivan.

Could you define "soon" for the Windows update?

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
It will fix these bugs and they are always here if the issue still persists. The update will be released on Android followed by IOS/Windows, and I do hope it comes this week.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
This sounds great. I just hope for one thing - that price for greenies production building will not get higher as it was last year when it was introduced to windows players. Other platforms have them year before for very popular price. Windows didn't have that on first introduction.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
This sounds great. I just hope for one thing - that price for greenies production building will not get higher as it was last year when it was introduced to windows players. Other platforms have them year before for very popular price. Windows didn't have that on first introduction.

Don't hold your breath.

Top Bottom