Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

4.6 Update

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@greensmith Just added you on my main game, which is finally updated.
Lost you plus about 40+ more, but not checked all yet.... I cannot see you in my waiting list, can you see me, Tom? If yes, please add me.

About update.... :censored::yuck:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
@greensmith Just added you on my main game, which is finally updated.
Lost you plus about 40+ more, but not checked all yet.... I cannot see you in my waiting list, can you see me, Tom? If yes, please add me.

About update.... :censored::yuck:
My assumption is that most of the players you lost are the non active one or those having issues with their friend list (me included) as I lost both of your accounts in april when my game reseted.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
I just noticed something - I can send a gift to neihbors whom I have added AFTER the update - I tried with Tom @greensmith who thankfully sent me a fuel catalyst, and I was able to choose a gift to send back to him. As I have not added anyone else new, I cannot receive or send gifts :(

Can someone else verify if this is the case? If that's the case, I will re-add everyone that I was able to frequently send/receive gifts :)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I just noticed something - I can send a gift to neihbors whom I have added AFTER the update - I tried with Tom @greensmith who thankfully sent me a fuel catalyst, and I was able to choose a gift to send back to him. As I have not added anyone else new, I cannot receive or send gifts :(

Can someone else verify if this is the case? If that's the case, I will re-add everyone that I was able to frequently send/receive gifts :)

Is gifting really supposed to work that way? Why can't it be the same as before, I wonder. It's so messed up. Does this mean when you update, you have to delete and re-add every neighbor for the gifting to work? I hope not, as I have over 300 neighbors.

Also, does it work this way for all platforms (iOS to iOS, Android to Android, iOS to Android and vice versa) since the update? (All I want for Christmas is a flawless update....)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Is gifting really supposed to work that way? Why can't it be the same as before, I wonder. It's so messed up. Does this mean when you update, you have to delete and re-add every neighbor for the gifting to work? I hope not, as I have over 300 neighbors.

Also, does it work this way for all platforms (iOS to iOS, Android to Android, iOS to Android and vice versa) since the update? (All I want for Christmas is a flawless update....)
I dont know its just an assumption I made which happened to me.

@vayka1 i have noticed I can visit some neighbours not updated yet as well. I heard last Gi was working on the problem. Perhaps they fixed some.
@GamingSwiftie sorry to hear that. But your not the only only one this has happened to. Send a ticket to Gi with all you think you have lost and your problems.@Kazinho if you have updated delete and request me again please. I will do the same when I get your request. Both accounts please. Graphics are small Kazinho

Ps I think you can have over 500 neighbours now.

Bart Impens

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043jqbg7
Username
Bart Impens
Has anyone else lost all progress this afternoon?
I opened the game, it crashed, I reopened the game, and I've been transported in time back to just after I updated. 500,000+ coins, 50+ greenies, numerous collections, all gone.
I lost everything sinds the new update. Seems I've been transported back in time. (3-4 weeks). Lost buildings, greens, gold and silver coins.
Have send a mail to GI, hope they solve my problem

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
So glad I'm not the only one being transported back in time.
I was able to reset my device back to factory default and then do a restore from Saturday. It's gained me back a few items. But not nearly what I lost. Still missing ~200,000 coins (was saving for next control tower) and ~20 greenies. Have an open support ticket with GI now per someone's suggestion. But, not holding my breath.

Edit: Oh and lost all of the collections I had saved since we found out about the upcoming level increases... So much for those experience and coin gains counting for something.

Top Bottom