Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 22nd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

@Saralaraloola
Tell GI that's a bogus reason,. Turning laptop off, computer off, tablet or cellphone, does not change the internal clock settings.
What IT school they get their degrees from? The popcorn school? Take lessons from the Geek Squad?

I'm up and running now after they replied with another standard response email. The only thing I did that night was turn my laptop off, normally I just sleep it as no option to hibernate. Not sure if that's a Windows 10 thing or because my laptop is less than a year old. Well silly me for turning my laptop off!

Pleased to hear this.

Will resume gifting in the morning.

Regards
Harcourt

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Hi All,

I have decided to take part in the Dark Skies event so any related gifts would be much appreciated.

I was fortunate that I kept a Turboprop, and Jet to go with my 5 Deltas and one Powerful Delta !

As ever thanks for your help and support

Regards
Harcourt

Perhaps it will become clearer but I can't see what you are supposed to do with event items such as the aerosol !!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
@Saralaraloola
Tell GI that's a bogus reason,. Turning laptop off, computer off, tablet or cellphone, does not change the internal clock settings.
What IT school they get their degrees from? The popcorn school? Take lessons from the Geek Squad?
Well I think that they are screwed up on their time line doing a Halloween based event in February.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@Mike47 It works for clicking entities around city just as flight item works for flight - you need to use one to perform the action.

BTW, this event is obviously a bug as both timing is wrong and other platforms didn't get it. So, it's reasonable to expect that this event may be shut down prematurely.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@Daenerys (#Daenerys Fuel) – Thanks for Passengers(10) and Earplugs. I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Gyroscope/event item?
@suckerp
(##Fuel20) –Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Fuel(20)/event item?
@Daenerys
(#D2 reqireditem) – Thanks for Wireless Compass. I sent you Aerosol. Could send me Gyroscope/event item?
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Fuel(20)/event item?
@RavenENTP
(#Raven.ITEMINEED / !’#ReturnRaven) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Fuel(20/event item)?
@KingKong
(*King-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Makeup. I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Makeup/event item?
@Bob1977
(3o0 WP wwzp9x / d751 : fuel only!) – Thanks for 2x Fuel(20). I sent you 2x Aerosol. Could you send me Fuel(20)/event item?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Whiskey. I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Whiskey/event item?
@Captain WH Rollins
(Captain Rollins) – Gift delayed. I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Additional Radar/event item?
@Cath (Cath 1) – Thanks for Pearl Earrings. I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Pearl Earrings/event item?
@Laosge (Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Fuel(20)/event item?
@Faith1984
(Dutyfreestuffpls) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)/event item?
@Davejoyg (davejoyg_reuireditem – Gift delayed. I sent you White Gold Bracelet. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon/event item?
@gbswales (gbswales99) – Thanks for Fuel Catalyst. I sent you Aerosol. I gave up asking, send anything.
@ItsRalphy (ItsRalphy requireditem) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Additional Radar/event item?
@OVAinternational (OVAinternational) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)/event item?
@Raf
(R / R2) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Fuel(20)/event item?
@Robert (Robster) – Gift delayed. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Walkie-talkie/event item?
@Samzon (Samzon JetEngine) – Thanks for Deicer. I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Deicer/event item?
@Saralaraloola
(Sara-ITEMNEEDED) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Headset/event item?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Spare Wire/event item?
@wkndcmpr
(SkyM2/requireditem) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Additional Radar/event item?
@Ispmark
(Marko fuel / Spacesuit) – Thanks for Altimeter. I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Altimeter/event item?
@tanmaya mahapatra
(T(itemneeded)) – Gift delayed. I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Flight Catering/event item?
@Kris (Turion_requireditem) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon/event item?
@Wasted Eagle
(WastedEagle FUEL) – Thanks for Spare Wire.I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Spare Wire/event item?

Event stuff are highly welcome! :D

Thanks to all my neighbors for the gifts, its a great help.
@wydaho Thanks for all the city models but can you please send Communication Antennas from cath/wydaho as I will need 4 in the near future.
Will do!

Gifts sent and received last night. Thank you! Anyone that didn't get a gift yesterday will be first priority tonight.

I will not be doing this event.

On a positive not, I was able to complete MCC2 on my bear account thanks to everyone's help! (y)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom