Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 22nd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
How does one come by "Magnetic Boots"? I keep sending planes to the various destinations that provide them with no luck and hit on items at neighbors but they never seem to drop from the Astronaut Academys or the Sitting Alien Guy or the Rocket Statues... Been needing them for the last week to do another launch.

Every time I check the sub forum on launches here, I'm usually too late. Is there any way to determine if someone has a launch open when I'm looking at my neighbors?

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
How does one come by "Magnetic Boots"? I keep sending planes to the various destinations that provide them with no luck and hit on items at neighbors but they never seem to drop from the Astronaut Academys or the Sitting Alien Guy or the Rocket Statues... Been needing them for the last week to do another launch.

Every time I check the sub forum on launches here, I'm usually too late. Is there any way to determine if someone has a launch open when I'm looking at my neighbors?

I think most of my boots come from the astronaut academies.

About seeing open launches; not really but if you are willing to wait; you can do the prep then look to see. If you click the "X" close button you can join someone later. The 24 hour timer doesn't start until you join someone. The problem is, once you do a collection for a launch (say green for example); you must follow through and complete a green launch before you are able to do another. So if you are willing to commit to a color, you can have a peek if any are active, but you can't change gears to another color. And you'd have to be careful to click the "X" not one of the join/start options. Hope this helps.

If you are looking for a launch, you could always post a notice in the launch forum asking members to tag or PM you when they start something. It might help to add how much fuel you can help toward it.
-Comet

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Aero Aereola - Launch preps are the hardest thing to come by sometimes when you first start out. I had the same problem, but eventually, they start dropping like flies. Just keep clicking Astronaut Academies, Training Centers, MCC3's, etc. and you'll get some. Flying to Cape Canaveral, South Observatory and North Observatory will also yield them. It is frustrating sometimes though.

Last edited:

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
How does one come by "Magnetic Boots"? I keep sending planes to the various destinations that provide them with no luck and hit on items at neighbors but they never seem to drop from the Astronaut Academys or the Sitting Alien Guy or the Rocket Statues...
Hello!
The high drop rate is when you visit neighbors and hit on the Training Centers and the highest when you use Golden Dice in the same time!

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded

Try Golden Dice when you visit neighbors! You will love it! :)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers

All my 20 gift items have just been sent, Wednesday 24th February. My plunder raised 26,400 coins and 20 launch ready blue chests, the second best plunder to date. Thanks for all of the gifts received.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Gifts out! Players I didn't return today are in the list for tomorrow!
Oh the agony of the 20 gifts...:facepalm:

Biggest.plunder.ever. 16 blue chests!

Thanks, neighbours, for all the gifts. Reserve Hangar is just 2 items away. Half of the items for the Sweets Factory in just 1,5 days? This forum just keeps amazing me! :eek:

Special thanks to @wkndcmpr for the seemingly rare fire extinguishers! :notworthy:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L

Well, I'm getting lots of them from North Observatory. But I do like 150 flights in a row so my "lots" might be bit exaggerated.

They drop only from 3 buildings total, so I think rocket statues are not right thing to click:
http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Magnetic_Boots

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Happy Halloween (event)!

Helpful tip if you're participating: Complete the first task under the pumpkin (visit neighbor to vanish ghosts), then the 2nd task is to collect lanterns from ghosts in neighboring cities. Go directly from neighbor to neighbor to click the ghosts and collect as many lanterns as you care to (don't go back to your airport during this task)-the drop rate on lanterns is always during this task. As soon as you go back to your airport (after you've collected at least 6), the task is considered complete and the drop rate goes back to seldom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom