Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 22nd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
Happy Halloween (event)!

Helpful tip if you're participating: Complete the first task under the pumpkin (visit neighbor to vanish ghosts), then the 2nd task is to collect lanterns from ghosts in neighboring cities. Go directly from neighbor to neighbor to click the ghosts and collect as many lanterns as you care to (don't go back to your airport during this task)-the drop rate on lanterns is always during this task. As soon as you go back to your airport (after you've collected at least 6), the task is considered complete and the drop rate goes back to seldom.
I have no subquests. :( Maybe it is because I have completed them last year. I have some items ready as well from last year. I also have two halloween shops and one cemetery located now at the center of my city.. Just in case that you would like visit them..:)

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Happy Halloween (event)!

Helpful tip if you're participating: Complete the first task under the pumpkin (visit neighbor to vanish ghosts), then the 2nd task is to collect lanterns from ghosts in neighboring cities. Go directly from neighbor to neighbor to click the ghosts and collect as many lanterns as you care to (don't go back to your airport during this task)-the drop rate on lanterns is always during this task. As soon as you go back to your airport (after you've collected at least 6), the task is considered complete and the drop rate goes back to seldom.
Thanks, that's very helpful.
I don't get the details: should I do all my visits when task #1 is active (banish 2 ghosts) or should I banish 2 ghosts, return to my city to get task #2 and then visit all neighbors in one streak?

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thanks, that's very helpful.
I don't get the details: should I do all my visits when task #1 is active (banish 2 ghosts) or should I banish 2 ghosts, return to my city to get task #2 and then visit all neighbors in one streak?

Banish the 2 ghosts in task #1, return to your city for task #2, then visit all neighbors in one streak.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
I have no subquests. :( Maybe it is because I have completed them last year. I have some items ready as well from last year. I also have two halloween shops and one cemetery located now at the center of my city.. Just in case that you would like visit them..:)

@Samzon : Sending invites from both of my accounts, would like to visit.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Greetings

A very gentle reminder to my neighbours - I will not be taking part in the Dark Skies event, please do not gift any event related items. Thanks

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Thanks for gifts - I need just two items now Laser Level 1, Robot Tester 1 and I have giftd available today for anyone who can send (unless I gifted you this morning in which case the return gift would be after midnight)

For anyone who is interested I published my strategy for passenger collection efficiency - the full article is at
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/maximising-passenger-collection-my-strategies.11146/
but for an overview here is the spreadsheet I used to work it out
upload_2016-2-24_11-53-43.png

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
I am doing the event this time...please send event related items and I will do the same!!

thanks as always for the gifts friends...and please...if I am not your neighbour yet...please send me an invite so that we can connect...there seems to be a lot of new faces around here lately...that's awesome!! tag me when you send invite please, so I don't miss you!!!

Signature updated

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Another event started - just noted in my signature that I am not taking part in this - put too much effort for no result last time

Hi All,

I have sent out my 20 gifts for today, and thank you for all those received.

I ran out of gifts so owe @wkndcmpr (SkyM2), @Comet18 , @Nicks ,

I also owe @Saralaraloola but am not sure if your game is up and running again ?

I have decided to take part in the Dark Skies event so any related gifts would be much appreciated.

I was fortunate that I kept a Turboprop, and Jet to go with my 5 Deltas and one Powerful Delta !

As ever thanks for your help and support

Regards
Harcourt

D

Deleted member 5399

NOW I KNOW IT"S TOO MUCH VODKA!!!!
Sheesh, I got up this morning to land a shuttle and saw ghosts running around my airport.
It isnt HALLOWEEN GI!!!!!!!!!! lol GET YOUR HEAD "OUT OF THE CLOUDS"

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Hi All,

I have sent out my 20 gifts for today, and thank you for all those received.

I ran out of gifts so owe @wkndcmpr (SkyM2), @Comet18 , @Nicks ,

I also owe @Saralaraloola but am not sure if your game is up and running again ?

I have decided to take part in the Dark Skies event so any related gifts would be much appreciated.

I was fortunate that I kept a Turboprop, and Jet to go with my 5 Deltas and one Powerful Delta !

As ever thanks for your help and support

Regards
Harcourt
I'm up and running now after they replied with another standard response email. The only thing I did that night was turn my laptop off, normally I just sleep it as no option to hibernate. Not sure if that's a Windows 10 thing or because my laptop is less than a year old. Well silly me for turning my laptop off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom