Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 22nd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Android and ios had this event last year only windows was skipped. I think it is intentional by GI so players did not have to wait for another year for an event that should have happened. Without them doing this now if I waited until the proper time I would have been waiting 1 year and 10 months for this event.
Thanks! This explains what the reward would most likely be.

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
Read my signature, that says all.

If you want in send me private message also and add my alt and main accounts. DO NOT RETURN TO MY ALTS. only to main. Thanks

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hello neighbors!!!
Have a gift from player with game name #Kesh F20landlam.
Can't see him in my list! Wish to send him back something...
Can anyone say, who is it?

D

Deleted member 5399

Hmmm did GI reset THEIR clocks on THEIR servers/Computers.
Talk about TIME TRAVELING
HEY GI YOU KNOW YOU CAN"T CHANGE THE PAST OR GO BACK IN TIME.
I wonder if Free2Play knows us Windows players are chasing Witches and ghosts.

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
@Daenerys (#Daenerys Fuel) – Thanks for Passengers(10) and Earplugs. I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Gyroscope/event item?
@suckerp
(##Fuel20) –Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Fuel(20)/event item?
@Daenerys
(#D2 reqireditem) – Thanks for Wireless Compass. I sent you Aerosol. Could send me Gyroscope/event item?
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Fuel(20)/event item?
@RavenENTP
(#Raven.ITEMINEED / !’#ReturnRaven) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Fuel(20/event item)?
@KingKong
(*King-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Makeup. I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Makeup/event item?
@Bob1977
(3o0 WP wwzp9x / d751 : fuel only!) – Thanks for 2x Fuel(20). I sent you 2x Aerosol. Could you send me Fuel(20)/event item?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Whiskey. I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Whiskey/event item?
@Captain WH Rollins
(Captain Rollins) – Gift delayed. I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Additional Radar/event item?
@Cath (Cath 1) – Thanks for Pearl Earrings. I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Pearl Earrings/event item?
@Laosge (Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Fuel(20)/event item?
@Faith1984
(Dutyfreestuffpls) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)/event item?
@Davejoyg (davejoyg_reuireditem – Gift delayed. I sent you White Gold Bracelet. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon/event item?
@gbswales (gbswales99) – Thanks for Fuel Catalyst. I sent you Aerosol. I gave up asking, send anything.
@ItsRalphy (ItsRalphy requireditem) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Additional Radar/event item?
@OVAinternational (OVAinternational) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)/event item?
@Raf
(R / R2) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Fuel(20)/event item?
@Robert (Robster) – Gift delayed. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Walkie-talkie/event item?
@Samzon (Samzon JetEngine) – Thanks for Deicer. I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Deicer/event item?
@Saralaraloola
(Sara-ITEMNEEDED) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Headset/event item?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Spare Wire/event item?
@wkndcmpr
(SkyM2/requireditem) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Additional Radar/event item?
@Ispmark
(Marko fuel / Spacesuit) – Thanks for Altimeter. I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Altimeter/event item?
@tanmaya mahapatra
(T(itemneeded)) – Gift delayed. I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Flight Catering/event item?
@Kris (Turion_requireditem) – Gift delayed. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Oscillating Beacon/event item?
@Wasted Eagle
(WastedEagle FUEL) – Thanks for Spare Wire.I sent you Aerosol. Could you send me Spare Wire/event item?

Event stuff are highly welcome! :D
hi Gygory, I will send you event item but could you send normal gifts to me, as not doing the event, thanks

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Still shirt of 1 Laser Level gift available now for anyone who can send it!
If nothing comes then I will probably spend a couple of greenies just to finish it off

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
That would be me :)
Thank you for your gift - that was right on time! I was confused that it's possible - to send a gift and... just disappear! Is Shekee really your spare account? I have send a F20 to him... If it's not your account, I can reply tomorrow, but it will be easier if you will be visible ;)

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Thank you for your gift - that was right on time! I was confused that it's possible - to send a gift and... just disappear! Is Shekee really your spare account? I have send a F20 to him... If it's not your account, I can reply tomorrow, but it will be easier if you will be visible ;)
It's not his spare. It's a bug that makes "Kesh" appear as "Sheekee" on other's people lists. When bugged name is showing it's also impossible to visit with "his version may be outdated" error. Happens with plenty of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom