Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 22nd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Happy Halloween (event)!

Helpful tip if you're participating: Complete the first task under the pumpkin (visit neighbor to vanish ghosts), then the 2nd task is to collect lanterns from ghosts in neighboring cities. Go directly from neighbor to neighbor to click the ghosts and collect as many lanterns as you care to (don't go back to your airport during this task)-the drop rate on lanterns is always during this task. As soon as you go back to your airport (after you've collected at least 6), the task is considered complete and the drop rate goes back to seldom.
I think same can be used for the sub-quest when you're gathering pieces of witch costume. Particularly the part about getting witch cloak from houses with a pool - I think it'll enable to collect multiple cloaks.

Last edited:
Evening gang - another event, boy we are spoilt. Timing out, but good to notice they noticed windows had missed out on events last year! Great opportunity for gathering some stars, so fingers crossed. Looks like I am going to need aerosols and fuel!

@Cosmic Blue - happy to send 2 stabilised binoculars and good to be able to help out.

I have 2 Halloween shops and 1 cemetery from last time, so come visit! - Can't remember how I got them to get more. Does anybody know what the reward building is this time?

Last question - the pumpkin patch is 5 greenies - is it worth buying for longer term, or is it useless after the event?

D

Deleted member 5399

@ItsRalphy
Well my name is most likely beside the other on neighbor list, Just like I have WHN and his 2nd game. HS and her other games. MikeO and even bjs. Multiple games and yeah sometimes I send to wrong one what the other game needs. It happens.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Evening gang - another event, boy we are spoilt. Timing out, but good to notice they noticed windows had missed out on events last year! Great opportunity for gathering some stars, so fingers crossed. Looks like I am going to need aerosols and fuel!

@Cosmic Blue - happy to send 2 stabilised binoculars and good to be able to help out.

I have 2 Halloween shops and 1 cemetery from last time, so come visit! - Can't remember how I got them to get more. Does anybody know what the reward building is this time?

Last question - the pumpkin patch is 5 greenies - is it worth buying for longer term, or is it useless after the event?

It is not worth it. according to its profile 20 coins after 12 hours. If it was 12 minutes i would by a couple as easy money.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Thank you for your gift - that was right on time! I was confused that it's possible - to send a gift and... just disappear! Is Shekee really your spare account? I have send a F20 to him... If it's not your account, I can reply tomorrow, but it will be easier if you will be visible ;)
Sheekee was my name when started playing (thats why it is level 10). Gift exchange works fine if you send it to either sheekee or kesh (i receive it).

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Covered all the returns I needed to make but now the cupboard is bare until midnight tomorrow - any more gifts received will get you on the preferential list for tomorrow - off to scout round a few airports now to see what I can pick up - goodnight all

All gifts are out for the evening, many thanks for sending them my way as well. :cool:

Just to remind my neighbors, I do not actually pay attention to if or when you send me gifts. I just go in order
then skip the number of extra neighbors I have. Next day start with the first neighbor skipped and again just
go in order. At minimum you will get a gift every other day and at times a gift 2 days in a row. It is just dependent
on where I am on my list. @Steve26 when doing send in return like I am now for you is the only time I do not
follow exactly how I explained above. However, I got several new neighbors today and when recalculating my list
I forgot all about sending in return to you. I still have the drone waiting and will resume the send in return tomorrow.
Apologies for my lapse in memory. o_O

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
This event seems like a lot of fun!!! To all my awesome neighbours...please send event items!!(especially aerosol)

I will return likewise unless you tag me in the forum to let me know what I can gift you in return!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Please note that I am not doing the event (the February Halloween one!) If you are and, If there are any evemt items in my gifting list that you need, please let me know as I dont know which are event items

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
OK, I'll put on a costume and go trick or treating :clown::rolleyes:
or in other words; I'll try the event; please send building items if you have them followed by event items then duty free. Thanks neighbors.

New forum members; welcome. If you want to be neighbors, send me a note. I had to hide my code because I suddenly had 300 neighbor requests from non-forum members, and I couldn't go visiting until I deleted some.

Happy Flying and Happy ghost hunting
-Comet18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom