Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 21st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

@Saralaraloola
Alliance is a team that needs to meet a certain passenger quota per week. The first alliance one starts consists of 4 members.
As you reach the qoutas set, then it opens other destinations.
It's sort of like everyone must try to pull their weight in passenger amounts right now in mine. If someone slacks, either the teammates pick up the slack, or they can expel that person and invite someone else.
The more experience a team gets, the more people can be added to the team

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
@Saralaraloola
Alliance is a team that needs to meet a certain passenger quota per week. The first alliance one starts consists of 4 members.
As you reach the qoutas set, then it opens other destinations.
It's sort of like everyone must try to pull their weight in passenger amounts right now in mine. If someone slacks, either the teammates pick up the slack, or they can expel that person and invite someone else.
The more experience a team gets, the more people can be added to the team
Oh I see, OK I'll wait until someone invites me then. lol

You don't need Win 10. I am still on Win 8.1 and it upgraded fine. You just have to got to the win store and check for upgrades. Let me know if you need help.
Once again thank you @Cluck I have now managed to upgrade and am slowly going snow blind.
I ended up refreshing the PC then followed your and @rocky instructions

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

Following yesterday's successful download and upgrade to the latest version of Airport City game, I'm happy to say I've had no problems what so ever with the new game. I'm very sorry to read many of you have not had the same experience. I hope you will be up and running as soon as possible.

The new game has been expanded considerably. It will take quite sometime to get to grips with the new features. It should keep me busy for a very long time to come.

I'm now able to visit those of my neighbours who have upgraded, I'm sure the rest will follow in due course. I've also been able to visit my neighbours game sites with regards to the re-allocation of resoures (plunder to the rest of you). It feels really good having waited for such a long time.

I've finished gifting my 20 gift items for today, Tuesday 22nd to my neighbours. I've also updated my signature, adding a few new gift items to my list since the upgrade.

Thanks for all the gifts received so far.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Emailed G! support. Will now have to wait and see. Fee free to visit my 2 updated airports that I can't even visit myself. May want to suspend gifts until I get back up and running again, as I won't be able to return them.

Have fun playing boys and girls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom